Chapter 18

Afanas POV:

I don't know why the fuck I had to 'supervise' Sinister's personal security.

He took Calla out to explain her role in his life, I don't know why the hell he couldn't have done that back at the compound.

It probably would have saved him the trouble of a heavily intoxicated Calla running loose around a public restaurant, which was what was just about to happen, but Sinister is just too arrogant and oblivious at the moment to realize this.

I stood at the entrance of the restaurant with two other guards. I watched humorously as this little girl consumed at least 9 glasses of heavy scotch.

I don't understand why the fuck Sinister allowed this to happen, all he had to do was look at this girl to see that she's a light weight. I don't know why that realization didn't dawn on him, considering all he had been doing was staring at her all night.

I watched as she shakily stood from the table, it looked like she was excusing herself to the restroom. Sinister nodded at me to follow her.

He's so fucking clueless right now.

I followed her from a distance, and watched as soon as she was out of Sinister's sight, she fucking bolted.

Well...attempted to.

I learned my lesson when it came to chasing after Calla, she was too damn fast...when she was sober. But after 9 glasses of scotch, I found no trouble in grabbing the little bitch by the waist and dragging her into the restroom. I noticed her laughing her little ass off.

Like this shit was some sort of fucking joke.

She went feral in my arms, her legs and arms thrashing as I locked the door behind us.

"uspokoysya." I growled at her. (Calm down.)

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? You can't fucking run away." I yelled.

Her clouded eyes raked me over, and I had a very bad feeling about this.

I watched in total shock, as this little bitch pressed into me.

She giggled again, "I s-showered with you..."

She took another step closer to me

"naked."

Her smile grew and I saw her legs swaying as she pressed herself close to me.

"No no no, you're not doing this to me little one, not now, not when I know I can't have you."

Before she could doing anything else, I slid her into my arms, I felt her go limp as she pressed her hot lips into my neck.

It's been like, 12 seconds, and I'm already fucking horny.

***

    I walked through the restaurant, paying no mind to the people staring as I carried an almost-unconscious girl in my arms.

Sinister stood, immediately alert as he saw the situation.

"The fuck?" He raked his hands through his hair.

"You gave the bitch too much to goddamn drink."

He shook his head, and sighed as he motioned for me to give her to him.