Chapter 23

Calla POV:

"Quit fucking moving, you little whore."

I ignored the Devils derogatory comments as I shifted uncomfortably in the clothes that he made me wear. I held my arms around my bare shoulders as I trembled, even through it was summer, I was cold as fucking hell.

"I can't help it, you didn't give me a fucking shirt to wear."

He looked up from his phone, his eyes trailing over me.

He shrugged as he sat back in the leather seat of the plane.

"I did give you a shirt, suka."

I scowled as I held up the tiny crop top that clung to my skin, this is not a shirt. 

Maybe it's a shirt for a doll, but not me.

A fucking titless shitfaced Barbie.

The plane had taken off a few hours ago, and I had been sitting in uncomfortable silence with the devil, he looked like he was sending emails on his phone, but every few seconds he would glance up from his work, and glare at me.

Sassy pants.

"Why, do we even have to travel?" I asked.  It was silent, the only noise was the calm sound of the engine of the plane.

He finally glanced up at me, and surprisingly turned his phone off and gave me his full attention.

"Because, suka, my advisors think that it would be for the best, if we got to know one another."

He shook his head, "I personally think that's bullshit, I don't want to get to know you. I run my Mafia, and I shouldn't have to listen to my advisors, because when it comes down to the real decision, I, and I alone make that decision."

I shivered again, and glared at this bitch. Look at him, all fucking good looking, and toasty warm in his goddamn suit jacket.

I hate people.

He looks like a penguin. Hah.

A fucking sexy penguin....

What the shit was going through my mind?

He sighed, and ran a ringed hand through his dark hair, as he lifted his arm I caught the glint of two 9 millimeters stuffed in his jacket pocket.

It's probably in my best interest to not piss him off.

I brought my knees to my chest, the martial of the shorts bunched at the bottom of my thighs and goosebumps covered my skin.

I felt the Devil staring at me, his eyes burning holes into my flesh.

I bit down on my lips and closed my eyes, resting my head on the soft leather, I gave into the subliminal fatigue that had been eating at me since I had been taken.

Sinister POV:

Fucking cunt.

I don't know what the fuck she did to me.