Chapter 32

I sat huddled behind the storage boxes, my entire body shaking.

Dried tears stained my cheeks. Shit couldn't get any worse.

I knew sinister would be looking for me, but I couldn't bring myself to move.

I didn't even know that woman, but my heart bled for her. I could only imagine if sinister had done that to someone I knew.

Sinister truly was a soulless monster.

I glanced down at the tattoo on my wrist, the black Mafia insignia was a symbol of who I was now. And I hated it.

I was about to get up, and return to my room, when the garage door opened and a black SUV pulled in.

The door remained open,

A way out!!

I crept over near the door, remaining hidden, as I looked for the best way out.

The door to the sleek car opened and men piled out, I heard the screaming immediately as they dragged a figure out of the car.

Oh god, not another poor victim.

"LET GO OF ME YOU FUCK HEAD!!!" I heard a shrill scream as they pulled a girl with a bag over her head out of the car.

I squinted as I saw blonde hair poking out from under the bag.

"YOU LITTLE COCK SUCKER, TIFANI WILL DESTROY YOU!" She roared, and dread suddenly pooled through me as I recognized that voice.

My heart raced, my entire body froze.

"Shut up, you stupid bitch." One of the men growled as he kicked her legs out from under her, and sat her in a chair

her voice muffled as he ripped the bag off of her head.

Oh my god.

It's Brie.

SINISTER POV:

"Sir, we have Tifani's girlfriend. She's in the garage, would you like us to bring her into the interrogation room?"

I shook my head, "no, that's okay. There's already blood in the garage, keep her in there."

Antonio Tifani, the leader of the Italian Mafia.

After him and his crew made an attempt on our cocaine shipments, I thought I would send a message for him to never mess with our supplies, and sent seven of my men to shoot up one of his compounds.

He had them all killed.

This was my payback, kill his bitch girlfriend, maybe send her head in a box back to him, make sure he gets the message.

I walked with my men into the garage, where the little whore sat, screaming a string of colorful curses.

"Enough." I growled at her.

She was a fairly attractive enough woman, with bleach blonde hair, and a face full of makeup.

Her full breasts heaved as she stared daggers at me, her green eyes flaming.