iv

ellie's face settled into a frown as another group of girls passed her, pushing her back deeper into the granite of the bar. she inhaled and took another sip of her coke as she watched the twins dance around to the music with lauren in the middle. sighing deeply, she turned around to face the bar and order another coke.

"fancy seeing you here," she heard from right be"hind her. she spun around quickly to see the boy that had helped her outside 

 "we waited outside on the same line to get in here."

"i thought you had to use the bathroom."

"in clubbing clothes?"

"girls tend to be very self expressive these days." ellie felt herself rolling her eyes as she turned around to grab her coke from the bartender.

"whatever."

she stood with her back turned for what seemed like hours but was actually five minutes. she could feel the boy's eyes burning into her back as she sipped her coke.

"it's obvious that you don't me to bother you," the boy spoke, but before ellie could respond with a smart remark, he spoke again.

"but your friends seem to be unwillingly participationg in some type of mosh pit."

ellie slammed her coke back onto the bar, the liquid inside swishing everywhere and faliing onto the counter. she turned her head so fast she t hought she would get whiplash.  her jaw fell when she saw the twins fighting and pulling at eachother's hair -with lauren in the middle.

"oh, fuck."

she quickly shoved her clutch into the boy's chest, making sure he was holding it before running onto the dancefloor to break it up. by time she had gotten to them, security had already come to escort them out.

after twenty minutes of yelling at the girls on the street, lauren and ellie hailed a taxi and they all jumped in.

it wasn't until ellie was bathed, changed, and attempting to falll asleep that she realized that the stranger still had her clutch.

×

i hope you enjoyed that

it's getting better i think

i mean he's got  her purse

and there's no word yet if it's louis

i just wanted to say a massive thank you for how you guys have been treating this story, it climed the ranks by 100 overnight and that's just amazing.

also happy birthday to zayn malik he has the most beautiful and face and the most humble soul in the world ok

with love,

-luna.x

stats as of january 12th 2014

510 reads

94 votes

22 comments

and #822 Fan Fiction ranking.