vi.

ellie's shoulders moved every time she took a deep breath.

up,down,up,down...

she was stood outside of flat number 1E, her eyes scanning every inch of the metal gray door as she thought of how to knock it.

she finally lifted her fist, flicking it against the door 3 times before stepping back. she blinked twice as the door opened, the guy from the club standing in front of the door without in sweats and without a shirt.

"you've got a little.." the guy spoke, his hands gesturing to to her mouth and hinting at the fact that ellie had spent too long looking at his chest.

and what a great chest it was. scrawled right below and across his collarbone was a scripted tattoo that read 'it is what it is", and below that was a block form of the  number 70.

he coughed again. 

ellie's eyes snapped up as her cheeks burned red from embarrassment.

'um, sorry."

the guy stepped aside, his left arm gesturing for ellie to enter. and that she did.

she stood in the beginning corridor of the house, her curious eyes wandering to the paintings and the scripture quotes on the walls the way someone would have set up their family pictures.

she turned around, seeing that the boy was making his way back to the room -though ellie never noticed he left- with her purse in hand and  a shirt on her body.

as he handed the clutch to her, she murmured a quick thank you for not stealing it or something of the sort.

"it's fine,' he spoke, ellie and him walking side by side to the door, 'you seemed in quite the rush."

by then they had made it to the door, which the boy opened and ellie stepped out of.

but before she had the time to even turn around and wave messily, the boy had shut the door.

ellie found herself pounding against the door again, and when it reopened, she fumbled for an explanation as to why she needed to speak to him again.

'um, i never got your name." 

the boy chuckled lightly before shutting the door again. right as ellie went to tap on it again, her phone ringed with a text.

she opened her clutch and took a look at her phone, the new message shining over her lock screen.

" +8172635473

Louis, love.

and you should come by tomorrow. "

××

hello my loves

i hope you enjoyed that

somewhat i guess

i'm sorry that i've been gone for so long, i've had midterms and dance rehearsals and i sprained my wrist.

it's been a tough couple days.

but i'm here now, my laptop's back from the repair center in texas, and my writing is ready to um write.

vote and maybe comment and follow me on instagram (@wasteddteens)

much love,

-luna.x

stats as of febuary 1st, 2014:

1,307 reads

177 votes

34 comments

and a very happy luna :)

(dedicated to cam for the  breathtaking new cover, still waiting for the heads up on if my story is original or not)