vii.

ellie stared at her phone what what seemed like the hundreth time today. it was three in the afternoon, and all day she had been waiting for louis to text her. she had been hoping that he would follow through with wanting her to come over again. 

"ellie!" a door was slammed in the front of ellie's apartment, leaving her to believe that lauren had once again made her way in, and was probably staying the night.

ellie sighed inward, as another thing she had been hoping was that lauren wouldn't be visiting today, so that she whe wouldn't have to explain why she was lying in her bed waiting for louis to tell her to come over. so she quickly grabbed her phone to improvise.

in a rushed attempt to get out of the house before lauren could start asking questions, ellie sent a quick and begging text to louis, hopping out of bed and to her dresser while hoping he'd agree to her plan.

 to:louis

so i know this is kind of rushed and everything but i've sort of been waiting for you to text me all day and i've been hoping that you meant that you wanted me to come over but now i kind of need to some i'm 

(cont'd) : louis

hey,

on my way over and i really hope you don't mind. - ellie.x

lauren and ellie had met when they were five. lauren's mom and ellie's dad had been high school sweethearts who broke up when lauren's mom had to move to Oregon with her family. 10 years later, they ran into eachother at a grocery store, and agreed to meet up again when they realized that their kids couldn't get enough of eachother.

they'd grown up practically sisters. and as you would imagine, lauren always tended to outshine ellie. the role had kind of stuck, and ellie can still count on lauren to scold her on everything she does.

expecially things like this.

lauren walked into the room as ellie slid her jacket on, grabbing her phone as it pinged.

"hey"

"hi. i called you, did you not hear me?"

'i was in my wardrobe getting cothes out"

"so no?"

"...no"

ellie shuffled slightly under lauren's stare, letting out a silent breath of relief when lauren shrugged.

"well where are you going?" she asked, her fingers trailing across ellie's white dresser

"um, to my friend's house."

"what friend?"

"you don't know them" lauren's eyes squinted, her doubt shining through clearly.

"well, bye!" ellie waved quickly to her blonde friend, grabbing her shoes at the door and rushing out without them on her feet.

after tugging her vans on in the elevator, she took out her phone to see what had pinged earlier.

from: louis

when i said i hoped you would comeover yesterday, that was an open invitation. i'm just disappointed you thought you had to ask. see you soon.xx

laughing silently to herself, ellie walked through the doors of the elevator and outside to her car. before she pulled out, though, she switched her phone to silent after seeing the 7 missed calls from lauren.

maybe she didn't have to know about this one.

yes i know

i know that i'm horrible

and i honestly have no excuse, i was just in a state of laze.

and if you're kind of confused, i update every sunday and i missed last sunday because i suck

and i'm sorry

but i am back and i have chapters drafted up so expect constant updates and maybe some during the week

follow me on instagram to see my sexy ; @wasteddteens

(I'VE RECENTLY MADE TWITTER) follow me on twitter to see my fangirl ; @narrydelay

(ALSO JUMPED ON THE TUMBLR TRAIN) follow me on tumblr to see my life problems ; www.espn-mini.tumblr.com

much love, 

-luna.x

stats as of february 24th 2014

2,285 reads

256 votes

45 comments 

and a very very happy and very very sorry luna

p.s. this is unedited until monday at 6pm :)

 OH OH I ALMOST FORGOT DEDICATED TO KIRSTIELOVES1D FOR LEAVING THE MOST AMAZING COMMENTS LIKE NO SHE IS SO NICE SHE PUT AMAZING JOB IN ALL OF THEM AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW NICE THAT IS AND THE FORCE OF A PUSH THAT GIVES ME TO KEEP DOING WHAT I DO GAFHSLNDJl; THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU