v.

"what?" lauren asked, her nose upturned slightly as her ellie told her the story.

"you mean to tell me that you gave your purse to a random guy in the club,and now you're going to meet up with said random guy to retrieve it?"

"...yes."

ellie tapped her feet, sighing under her breath as her friend interrogated her.

"you're an idiot." lauren concluded, turning her head back to her pink iphone, her head shaking at the idiocy of her friend.

"all that knowledge but no common.sense."

ellie rolled her eyes and turned back to the door, shaking her head slightly when she heard lauren call out to her,

"if you die do you mind if i have that sweater from topshop?"

-

ellie stood infront of the flat complex of the man that possessed her purse, huffing out before ending the silent battle in her head and walking to the door.

"miss!" a man shouted, ellie turning around on the heel of her black vans and raising her eyebrows

"yes?"

"i'm not allowed to let unauthorized persons upstairs."

"did you just call me an unauthorized person?"

"well,miss,i-"

"that's so disrespectful."

"ma'am, i didn't mean to offend-"

"bring me your manager."

the small man nodded quickly, raising out of his seat and sprinting to a room in the back.

ellie laughed lightly before turning her head to to the elevator and pressing the button.

"silly man."

××

this was so stupid

don't judge me it was written on my phone in twenty minutes.

maybe you enjoyed it though

i'd hope

i'd like you guys to comment more,erm

pls

with love,

-luna.x

stats as of January 18th 2014

730 reads

123 votes

23 comments