Chapter 11

Hello my AWESOME readers :) welcome to a new chapter and Thanks for Reading its already got like 1000 reads :D *yay* please vote or comment if you liked the chapter.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11

Brooke's POV

Finally! It was Saturday, which means it's movie night. After placing The Lion King into the DVD player I sat down onto the sofa with my Eeyore blanket and a bowl of popcorn. Just as Timon and Pumba were going to start singing Hukuna Matata, the door bell rang. Frowning, I got up to open the door.

Adam's POV

Brooke opened the door wearing a pair of spandex shorts and a plain T-shirt. D*mn I thought as I stole a glance at her long toned legs. 

"Uh, aren't you supposed to be ready for the party today?" I asked looking her up and down.

"What party?!" 

"The one that I told you about," 

"You never told me about any party!"

"Well, uh, surprise! Get dressed we're going to a party,"

"Do I have to go?"

"Yes, yes you do," I said stepping into her house.

"But, I was watching a movie," She complained.

"The Lion King?" I raised an eyebrow, "Well, too bad now get dressed or I will dress you,"

"Nah, I'll just sit right here and watch the rest of my movie," She replied as she flopped onto the couch.

"Someone really wants me to undress them," I waggled my eyebrows as I picked her up bridal style and headed towards the stairs.

"You suck," Brooke pouted as I climbed up the stairs. Ha! She can't kick me in the balls now can she!

Once we got to her room I lightly dropped her onto her bed. "Ok, go pick out a dress or something to wear." 

"I'm feeling a little sleepy now," She faked a yawn and began to close her eyes. D*mn, she's stubborn as h*ll.

I rolled my eyes and walked to her closet and grabbed the first dress I saw. I threw the dress at her, but she didn't move. Either she's asleep or she's ignoring me. 

"Brooke! Wake up!" I yelled.

"No," She mumbled. Yup, she was ignoring me.

I smirked as I came over to the bed where Brooke was lounging and felt her back for a bra clasp. Good thing she had a bra on or else my plan wouldn't work. I then held the bottom of her shirt and gradually moved it higher.

"HEY! What are you doing!" Brooke yelled as she swatted my hands away.

"I said that I would dress you if you didn't get dressed," I grinned.

She scowled, picked up the dress, and walked to the bathroom to change. Maybe it would be a good idea to turn off that movie I thought as I turned towards the stairs.

After a few minutes Brooke tumbled down the stairs.

 "I'm ready now," She grumbled. Hey, I pick really good dresses. The dress is navy and silver, and hugged her in all the right places.

"Alrighty then," I smirked, "Well, I'm pretty sure the party is just starting, good thing I came here early,"

                                      --------------------------------------------------------------