Chapter 28

Welll hello there guys :) So now you guys know about Brandon and Blake... Uh well start reading :D

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 28

Brooke's POV 

"Hey Brooke, are you busy today?" Adam asked with hopeful eyes.

 "No, why?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

" 'Cause I'm gonna take you on a date," Adam said grinning. "So be ready by six."

"Brooke, is that you?" Someone behind me asked.

I turned around quickly to see a blonde haired guy with dazzling blue eyes come running towards me, "No."

"Brooke, who's he?" Adam whispered into my ear.

"Brooke, it is you! Hi, how you doing," The guy smiled giving me a big bear hug despite Adam's glares.

"Hi, I'm Brooke's boyfriend," Adam stepped in.

"Chill, I said hi, not suck my dick," Brandon scowled.

"Uh, hi Brandon. What are you doing here?" I asked awkwardly as Adam stood there gawking.

"Oh I'm just visiting. So how've you been?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm fine, I guess," I said awkwardly.

"Oh are you still hung up on what happened last year?" He asked, giving me a hug and resting his chin on my shoulder, "Because I told you, I'm sorry."

Adam finally stopped gawking, "I'm her boyfriend,"

"You said that. I bet she told you about what I did," He said, directing the last part to Adam.

"Yea, she did," Adam frowned.

"Adam, I can talk," I frowned at him.

"Well just to tell you, I still want to be friends," He said sincerely. "So uh, are you busy today after school?"

"Actually she is," Adam cut in.

"Yea, sorry. I have a date at six," I said. 

"Actually, I was just thinking about a movie at three thirty, right after school ends," He said smiling.

"She has homework," Adam said quickly. 

"You don't know that," Brandon retorted. "So can you come?" 

"Uh, sure," I smiled as his puppy eyes turned into a big grin.

"Yay! We're gonna have so much fun," Brandon grinned, "Come on I'll walk you to class. What do you have first?"

                                                          ------------------------------------

"Brooke! You're going to a movie with Brandon? Where is he? I need to talk to him," Zac yelled at me as I sat down at our table.

"Did Adam tell you?" I frowned.

"Yea. Why are you going?" He cried, "It was the puppy eyes, wasn't it?"

"Yea," I said awkwardly.

"See, I told you she was going to a movie with Brandon," Adam butted in.

"I'd rather have you go on a date with him," Zac frowned pointing at Adam.

"I agree with Zac," Adam said.

"Well, I already said yes," I said biting my lip.

"Well could you at least tell me where he is so I can beat him up for real this time?" Zac asked.