Chapter 19 Pt. 1

Yay its chapter 19 !!!! Vote and Comment :D Thanks for voting on the last chapter it has over 20 votes :D

Dedicated to Chanel Sturdivant for making the cover over to the side :)

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 19 Pt. 1

Brooke's POV

      Yawning, I opened my eyes to find myself in a very interesting position with Adam. Turning my body carefully, I looked over at him. He was still sleeping, and more importantly, he was drooling. All over my hair. I laughed softly to myself as I cautiously peeled his arms off me getting out of bed to take a shower.

       After my shower, I decided to make breakfast. After making the eggs, a certain someone called from upstairs.

 "Brooke! Can I shower here?" Adam yelled coming down the stairs.

"Yea, do you need clothes?" I asked.

"Sure," Adam trailed off.

"Follow me," I rolled my eyes as I climbed up the stairs towards my brother's room. I pulled out a t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts and handed them to him. 

"I could just wear my sweats," Adam said handing back the shorts, as he headed towards the bathroom.

                                                                -----------------------------------

Zac's POV

I rung the doorbell and waited on the porch of Brooke's house. I know I shouldn't be here, but I couldn't resist. Hopefully, the Camero down the street is not Adam's. Thousands of worst case scenarios were running through my mind and came to life as Adam opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" Adam asked raising an eyebrow.

"Who's there?" Brooke called in the background and then suddenly appeared at the door, "Oh,"

 The first thing I noticed was their hair. Adam's and Brooke's were both wet. They didn't do anything. They didn't do anything. They didn't do anything. The same sentence ran through my head as I tried to keep calm.

 "Uhm, I think I forgot something here," I lied.

"Oh ok," They said stepping aside. I stepped in and Adam went back to the kitchen to finish his food.

"Uh, what'd you forget?" Brooke asked.

 "My. . . Bracelet," I stuttered.

"Come on. I'll help you look," Brooke said with a sincere smile as we walked to the living room.

"Brooke what did you do after I left?" I whispered.

"I brushed my teeth," She shrugged lifting up a cushion. 

"Did you do anything with Adam?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"What's with the questions?" She said raising an eyebrow in return.

"Can you just answer it?" I sighed in exasperation.

"Ok, Mr. Grumpy Pants," Brooke said cheerfully. What did she eat this morning? 

"You gonna answer it now?" I asked.

"Oh yea. I did do something with him," She shrugged.

"And that something is. . .?" I said slowly.

 "I slept with him," She shrugged again.

"What?!" I hissed.

"Oh wait, that sounds wrong," She giggled. "We slept in the same bed as in Zzz like sleep,"