Chapter 23

Hi everyone let me first thank you all for the reads, votes, comments, and fans THANK YOU :D ok well uh start reading now

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 23

Zac's POV

"Hey Brooke," I smiled giving her a hug. Adam raised an eyebrow at her and she just gave him a look that said 'I'll explain later' 

Two tanned, skinny arms wrapped around my waist and Shawna's head popped up on my shoulder. "Hey baby, why were you hugging her?" Shawna asked venom laced in her words.

" 'Cause she's my friend," I said slowly trying to make my words not sound awkward.

"Well I don't want you to be friends with her," Shawna pouted, batting her eyelashes at me.

"Well I want to be friends with her," I said nicely.

"Zac. Get. Away. From. Her," Shawna said slowly trying not to show her anger.

"No," I smirked as Brooke gasped, her twinkling brown eyes laced with confusion.

"W-well I'm breaking up with you," Shawna stuttered.

"Fine," I grinned, glancing at Brooke and Adam.

"Fine!" She yelled, giving me a sharp slap before strutting away. I waved at her as she walked away, and I'm guessing that she's mad because she turned around just to flip me off.

"You didn't have to do that you know," Brooke said.

"Nah, it's fine. I was gonna break up with her anyway; she's too clingy and right now she's probably making out with some guy," I said rolling my eyes as Brooke smiled.

"Told you!" Adam cried slapping me on the back. 

                                                                     ------------------------------------

 Brooke's POV

   I walked towards history class with my hand in Adam's. "So what happened between you and Zac?" Adam asked.

"Oh well he came to my house the day after your birthday and forced me to go ice skating with him," I said swinging my arm.

"And then?" Adam asked raising an eyebrow. We walked into the classroom and our teacher wasn't there yet.

"And then we went to get food. And then he drove me home," I said sitting down in an empty desk next to Adam.

"So technically like a date," Adam said slowly, clenching his teeth.

"No, like friends hanging out. I don't like him anymore." I frowned hissing the last part. "I should have never told you," I muttered.

"Oh ok good," Adam winked giving me a cocky grin. Before I could say anything else Vienna sat down next to Adam and gave him a flirty smile.

"Hi Adam. Are you doing anything on Saturday?" Vienna purred.

"Sorry, I'm busy on Saturday," He said giving her a fake smile, " And remember, I don't like you anymore. I like Brooke, and if you can't see that you are blind."

"Aww, baby. Don't be that way," Vienna said as she pouted, running her fingers across Adam's arm. "You can always come back to me once you're done with her."

    I don't know if it was out of anger or what, but the next thing Adam did was reach over and kiss me, right in front of technically the whole class, but I really didn't mind. We pulled away once someone cleared his throat. Blushing, I realized it was our teacher.

"Well, I think we should start our lesson now," Mr. Thompson said eyeing Adam and I. Halfway through the new lesson some one threw a folded piece of paper at me. I opened it up and it said.

Get away from Adam and Zac you slut

   I smirked and glaced at Vienna who was glaring at me. I wrote 'I think you're mistaken, you're the slut' on the paper and threw it back at her.

"Brooke, are you passing notes?" Mr. Thompson asked raising an eyebrow at me. 

"No," I stuttered hoping Vienna wouldn't do anything to get me into trouble, but I was wrong.

"Actually she was. I have the note to prove it," Vienna said flicking her hand into the air, holding the crumpled note. Mr. Thompson took the note out of her hand and read it over.

"Do you have anything to say Ms. Speir?" Mr. Thompson asked tossing the note onto my desk. The half that Vienna wrote on was torn off, leaving just the part I wrote.

"Yes, I wrote this, but there's another half that Vienna wrote," I said giving Vienna a fake smile. 

Mr. Thompson looked at Vienna and raised an eyebrow, "Ms. Morgan, is this true?"

"No," She spat, "Brooke's just trying to get me in trouble," 

"Actually," Adam cut in before Mr. Thompson could say anything, "I saw Vienna ripping half of the note off." 

"Vienna," Mr. Thompson said sternly, "Is this true?"

"Yes," She muttered as her face grew red.

"Well, Vienna you get detention after school today and Brooke, this is your last warning," Mr. Thompson sighed as he walked back to the front of the class.

                                                                ----------------------------------

   Once we got out of class, rumors were surfacing like wild fire. How did they find out I only got a warning? I thought. People were whispering like mad, trying not to make eye contact with me.

"Did you hear what Brooke did?"

"Vienna said that she- " 

"I can't believe she did that!"

  I frowned and walked through the crowd that seemed to split apart as I walked. I walked to Zac and whispered, "What's going on? What did Vienna say? Why are people staring at me?"

Zac thought for a moment and then decided to say, "Well. Vienna and Shawna decided to start a rumor about you." He shifted awkwardly as I pressed him on, trying to get him to tell me the rumor. "Uh, she said that you slept with Mr. Thompson in order to get good grades and stuff."

"What?!" I yelled. I was about to run off to rearrange her face, but Zac gripped my shoulders.

"You can rearrange her face another time, but right now we gotta get to class," Zac said as if he read my mind. I gave him a playful scowl and he ruffled my hair. Just like old days.

___________________________________________________________________________

Well thats the new chapter.... it was most Zac and Brooke again

so uh yea... What do you guys think that Brooke should do the get back at Vienna and Shawna? >:)

the next chapter might be another of Zac and Brooke also :P

Vote and Comment :) 

Miss_terious