Chapter 32

HI Ok new chapter.. :P Hope you guys like it ;) Vote & Comment 

____________________________________________________________________________

Recap

Ding-dong. I sighed as I walked to the door. I already changed into my pyjamas and I haven't brushed my hair since this morning. I swung open the door to see. . .

Chapter 32

Brooke's POV

"Uh, hi Clayton," I said giving him a weird look.

"Uh, hi Brooke," He grinned.

"Uhm, why are you here?" I asked awkwardly.

"Oh yea, you're supposed to follow me, and put this on," He said as he put a blindfold over my eyes. He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside. 

"Uh, ok?" I said closing the door and following him.

"So why are you here?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm wingmanning," He grinned.

"Clayton! I told you not to tell her," A familiar voice hissed.

"Sorry!" Clayton whisper-shouted back.

"Adam?" I asked.

 "Clayton, you ruined the surprise," Adam sighed, "Well, Brooke you can take off the blindfold." I pulled off the blindfold and there is Adam in a crisp sky blue and white checkered shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, holding his guitar.

"Well, I think my work is done, bye," Clayton said as he waved goodbye.

"Brooke, well since you like my guitar, I brought it out, so just listen," He said as he started to sing.

"Boy bands? Really?" I asked with a silly grin on my face.

"Uh, yea," He said giving me a proud smile.

"So, I guess you wanna talk," I said biting my lip.

"And I guess you're willing to listen?" He asked hopefully as I nodded. He didn't say anything, but he wrapped his arms around me. I know I'm shouldn't be liking this, but I did. It just felt like I fit into his arms perfectly.

"So you wanna go back to my house?" I asked.

"Yea, sure," He shrugged. In a flash we are back in my room sitting of my bed.

Adam's POV

"I think you should start," Brooke said biting her lip. She really has to stop doing that, because every time she bites her lip, I have an urge to just kiss the sh*t out of her.

"Ok, well," I said starting to explain everything that happened.

                                                                         -----------------

I walked towards the parking lot when someone grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. "Brooke?" I grinned, but then I saw that it was Vienna and my grin instantly turned into a scowl. "F*ck off,"

"Aww, Adam don't be that way," She purred.

"What do you want?" I grimaced at her tone. I flinched as she ran her fake nails along my chest.

"I just want to talk to you," She said pouting.

"Go away," I scowled.

"It's about Brooke," She smirked as I raised an eyebrow.