the mission

my outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/date_with_el-diablo/set?id=214161421

a week after Waller visited the prison we are being sent on a mission. I'm still trying to remember who the inmate across the hall he looks familiar maybe we were friends... I realized who it was it was Chato Santana we grew up together when I was in Los Angels for 15 years of my life he lived next door we were in the same gang the Hillsiders I still have his jacket from when I was 15

 I realized who it was it was Chato Santana we grew up together when I was in Los Angels for 15 years of my life he lived next door we were in the same gang the Hillsiders I still have his jacket from when I was 15

it's been years since I last saw him he still looks really good. yeah, of course, he didn't have all the tattoos then but he's still hot. last time I saw him was the day after prom when I left for the army thinking it would do a lot of good for me. a lot happened that day between me and him and I mean a lot but I wonder why he's here

R: You disobey me, you die. You try to escape, you die. You otherwise irritate or vex me, and guess what? You die.

H: I'm known to be quite vexing. R: LADY SHUT UP!!!!!! flag yelled at Harley and snapped me out of my trance

R: Here is the deal, You're going somewhere very bad...To do something that'll get you killed.But until that happens... You're my problem.

D: Mmm So was that like a pep talk?

R: Yeah.That was a pep talk. There's your shit. Grab what you need for a fight.We're Wheels up in 10.

D: You might wanna work on your team motivation thing. You ever heard of Phil Jackson?

R: Yeah.

D: He's like the gold standard, okay? Triangle, bitch. Study.  we go and go to our stuff I hate changing in front of people but Harley doesn't mind it people start staring at us.

me & Harley: what?  we asked in unison everyone goes on with what they're doing.

H: Won't fit anymore? Too much junk in the trunk?

D: Nah. Every time I put this on, somebody dies Deadshot said.

H: And Harley asked?

D: I like putting it on. Goody. Something tells me a whole lotta people are about to die Harley said with a smirk.

Chato: Yeah, it's us. We're being led to our deaths Diablo says.

B: Speak for yourself, mate. Hey, what's that crap on your face?  Does it wash off? boomerang asked croc laughs

Me: Oh shut it I said. what are you going to do about it princess? he asked as soon as he called me princess I shifted to my wolf form and pounced on him I had my claws on his throat I snarled at him.

Me: call me that again and see what happens.

 R: ENOUGH BROOKE!!! flag said I didn't answer him

R: MATOIC I SAID ENOUGH!!! he shouted I snarled at Flag. 

then I hear a high pitched frequency I cover my ears with my paws because of how painful it is.

Chato: enough

Harley: come on flag she's had enough she yelled as Flag he lets go of the button that sends the sound that only I can hear.

R: like I said There's your shit, Grab what you need for a fight Wheels up in 10 flag said.

Harley: Hey, if you like a girl, can you light her cigarette with your pinkie? Because that would be real classy.

D: Hey, Y'all might wanna leave old boy alone. He could torch this whole joint. Ain't that right, ese? 

C: You ain't got nothing to worry about from me. I'm cool, homie.

R: Behold the voice of God. 

Amanda: For those of you who don't know me officially...My name is Amanda Waller. There's an active terrorist event in Midway City.  I want you to enter the city, rescue hvt-1 and get them to safety.

D: I'm sorry. For those of us who don't speak good guy, what is HVT-1?

A: The only person that matters in the city, the one person you can't kill. Complete the mission, you get time off your prison sentence. Fail the mission, you die. Anything happens to Colonel Flag, I'll kill every single one of you (damn it). Remember, I'm watching. I see everything.

R: There's your pep talk.

D: Compared to your shit, she killed it. I go behind a truck trying to calm myself down before I kill someone I saw Diablo as I hit the truck as hard as I could which was a bad idea because I hit the truck hard enough that I dented the back end of the truck Diablo saw the dent with a surprised look on his face.

C: I didn't know you were that strong he said. you would be surprised at what I can do I said. I bet he said with a smirk

M: Oh shut up chato.

 I said as I walked over and punched him playfully and hugged him with my arms around his neck he leaned in to kiss me and I did the same. I felt like I was on fire fireworks went off in my stomach it was amazing. I've been in love with him for years but never knew he felt the same way about me. He breaks the kiss then says

C: you don't know how long I've wanted to do that Brooke Marie Matoic. M: you don't know how long I've wanted to do that chato Santana I said.

M: come one let's go before we get in trouble I said Okay he answered as we walk out making sure I was behind him.