story time part 2

Brooke: Don't worry you're not the only one who doesn't remember me there's one other person who forgot who I was *looks at Rick* 

Deadshot: what do you mean Brooke?

Brooke: Because years ago when I turned 18 I went to join the United States Marines and at the age of 20 I met the toy soldier over there *points to Rick* and exactly a year later we were married and had a beautiful little baby girl named Riley Belle Flag  *takes out her locket*  

Harley: she's beautiful Brooke

Diablo: just like her mom

Flag: yeah she was and then she was murdered by her own mother 

Brooke: it's not my fault I told u I needed to shift and you Couldn't watch her for at least an hour and a half THAT'S ALL I NEEDED WHAT OTHER CHOICE DID I HAVE RICK?  YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME. YOU THINK THAT DON'T BLAM MYSELF EVERYDAY SINCE THAT DAY 5 YEARS 3 DAYS AND 36 MINUTES SINCE THAT DAY BELIEVE ME I REGRET IT EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE. I've tried ending my life because of that day I've tried everything jumping from a building, cutting my wrists, slitting my throat, blowing my brains out, the list goes on I hate myself I'll never forgive myself because of that day.

Rick: you think I don't know that I've tried to move on but the nightmares just keep replaying in my head over and over every night. 

Brooke: does she know about Riley, June does she know about our daughter?

Rick: No she doesn't Brooke and to be honest I don't ever want to

Brooke: well you'll have to tell her at some point. It's better to tell her after we save her than to better tell her or I will.