storytime part 1(maybe)

Deadshot: For 2 sweet seconds...I had hope.

Chato: You had hope, huh? Hope don't stop the wheel from turning, my brother.

Deadshot: You preaching? 

Chato: It's coming back around for you. How many people you killed, man?

Deadshot: You don't ask any question like that, ese.

Chato: You ain't ever whacked down no women.No kids.

Deadshot: I don't kill women or children.

Chato: I do. See, I was born with the devil's gift. I kept it hidden most of my life, but...The older I got, the stronger I got. So I started using it. For business, you know, the more power on the street I got, the more firepower I got. Like that shit went hand in hand. You know, one was feeding the other. Ain't nobody tells me no. Except my old lady. You know she used to pray for me. You're welcome. Even when I didn't want it. God didn't give me this. Why should he take it away? See, when I get mad, I lose control. You know, I just...I don't know what I do...Till it's done. 

Boomerang: And the kids?

Harley: He killed them, Didn't you?

I can see chato's eyes start to water

Harley: Own that shit Own it! What'd you think was gonna happen, huh? Hey, Harley. Come on. What you were just...Thinking you can have a happy family...And coach little leagues and make car payments? Normal is a setting on the dryer. People like us, we don't get normal!

Boomerang:  Why is it always a knife fight every single time you open your mouth? You know, outside you're amazing. But inside, you're ugly.

Harley: We all are. We all are! Except for him, she says as she points to croc. He's ugly on the outside, too.

Croc: Not me, shorty. I'm beautiful he tells Harley.

Harley: Yeah, you are she says

Brooke: He's not the only one with a shady ass background 

Harley: what do you mean we all have shady ass backgrounds 

Brooke: Yeah but you don't know anything about me, and Diablo only knows about me childhood wise. The day I left Los Angles Yeah I was on my way to Belle Reve but the walking Prada bag *points at killer croc*  knocked the truck over and ripped the door off its hinges and set me free.

Croc: How do you know it was me when I don't even remember you? 

Brooke: 2 reasons your scent, and your eyes were the main reason but it was also the fact was that you didn't kill me.

Croc: sorry but I don't remember you, Brooke.