my background

BROOKE MATOIC 

age: 24 (or whatever age you want)

looks: red hair, blue outer ring with a brown inner ring, an average sized girl.

powers: can shapeshift into a wolf, can Manipulate any element mostly water and fire, can also shoot fire from her hands, when in wolf form she is super fast, in both human or wolf form she is as strong as 100 soldiers

personality: brave, kind, smart, hot-headed temper, sassy protective of the ones she loves. 

the true extent of powers: unknown

background: Brooke Marie matoic born on April 30th, 1990, was a straight a student and was the brightest student, but that all changed when in 2006 her house was burned down. her parents her baby sisters and her human twin brother were killed in that fire on her 16th birthday she was put into foster care and was adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Harper they wanted a daughter so badly but they couldn't have any more after their son was born so they decided to adopt. when they heard about Brooke's family they were heartbroken they knew that she was the one they would adopt her. at the age of 20, she met a colonel named Rick Flag they were married a year later and had a child named Riley Belle Flag but then things turned for the worse Riley was killed at the age of 5 because of the monster that was inside her mother her mother hadn't shifted in 5 years and needed to shift. she's Tried everything jumping from a building, cutting her wrists, slitting her throat, blowing her brains out, the list goes on she hates herself she'll never forgive herself because of that day. When Brooke did Riley was standing there and well Brooke couldn't control the wolf and it ended up killing her daughter when Rick found out he hated her he knew about her being a meta-human but he never thought she would hurt anyone especially their own daughter but what he didn't know was that the wolf was in control, not her and not her but he doesn't understand at all, He never did understand. 

A/N: Riley as a baby if you or someone you know is suffering from depression or trying to commit suicide call this number 1-800-273-8255 you're not alone if you ever need someone to talk to I'm always here and I'll always listen, ~ Brooke