he hates me and i don't blame him part 2

why do you let him treat you like this Brooke Diablo asks me but I didn't respond to him  as we go through metro city to head to the next destination as we were at the end of the block I hear the sound of shattering glass we turn around and it's Harley grabbing a handbag seriously the hell is wrong with you people? flag asks Harley were bad guys it's what we do.she says as she walks over to me giving me this 

it's beautiful I love it harles thank you i said your welcome Brooke Harley she said as we leave the street and go into the one building then i hear an elevator and I see Harley going up in the elevator as she waves to us

it's beautiful I love it harles thank you i said your welcome Brooke Harley she said as we leave the street and go into the one building then i hear an elevator and I see Harley going up in the elevator as she waves to us. HARLEY!!!!!!! damn it Brooke go get her make sure she doesn't take off he orders me I nod in response and shift and ran after Harley up the stairs while everyone else follows slowly behind me because I can run really fast I see the creatures come from my right side I turn around and bit it's head as it's body drops to the ground dead. everyone sees me spit out the head as they come up the stairs and Harley comes out of the elevator. Hey guys, she greets us we all have confused looks on our faces. diablo comes up from behind and he wraps an arm around my neck I grab his arm not knowing who it was and I flipped him over my shoulder. he lands on his back and i went to step on his throat then i realized it was Diablo don't do that chato I could have killed you i said what the hell? you come here now!!!!!! rick says as he grabs me. what do you want flag ? I asked him as he yanks me over towards the one office. what was that about I told you to check the area and then i see you kissing him WHY DO YOU ARE YOU HATE ME AND YOU KNOW WHY. YOU SHOULDN'T CARE ABOUT WHAT I'M DOING, WHO I'M DOING IT TO, AND WHO I'M DOING IT WITH UNLESS YOUR JEALOUS OF HIM!!!!! I yelled at him  NO I'M NOT JEALOUS OF HIM? REALLY BECAUSE THE WAY I SEE AND HEAR IT YOU ARE JEALOUS !!!!!!!  NO I'M NOT JEALOUS!!!!!! HE YELLS BACK as he punches the one part of the wall that is 2 inches away from my head. yeah, whatever you say, Rick, i said as i walk out of the door.