Chapter 2

Ariana POV:

Swallowing became a extremely difficult task in that moment. The struggle to breathe was intense, my head was spinning. I heard everyword, but couldn’t quite piece them together. It made perfect sense, but I didn’t want to understand it. Violently his words shot out his mouth a red hot bullet and punctured my heart.

Jai: It’s over.

Never have I felt so hurt. Pain struck through my whole body. I burst into tears.

Ariana: B-baby why?

Jai: Cheer up ari, I’m sure JUSTIN will be very happy.

He hung up. The long dial tone rang through my ears the whole night AND the next day. My whole world felt as if it collapsed around me. What did he mean by Justin will be happy, surely he wasn’t jealous. I found myself thinking more about Justin than Jai. I started to think what if Justin said something, I immidiatly called Justin up.

Ariana: Justin I need you to be honest, did you say anything to Jai.

Justin: Who?

Ariana: My boyfriend-well ex-boyfriend n-now

Justins POV:

Ex?!??!

Justin: You broke up with your boyfriend

A slight smirk crept up on my face

Ariana: Actually… he broke up with me.

Justin: AND YOU THINK I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT?!?? Infact come round to my house and you can tell me what happened okay?

Ariana: K

She hung up. Why would this have anything to do with me. I guess I’m a #heartbreaker lol. I came up multiple scenarios of what might happen when she arrived. Was she gonna be mad? Was she gonna have a breakdown and wipe her tears all over my brand new authentic italian leather cushions. If she does, not gonna lie, I’ll be pretty pissed. Those things don’t come cheap and they aren’t easy to find. But everything aside, I do really really REALLY like Ariana and want to be much more than just friends.

Ariana’s POV

I’ve just arrived at Justin’s house but I can’t bring myself to walk into his house so I’m just sitting here in my car.

After a few minutes of hesitation I get out the car and walk over to Justin’s house, wait no I meant MANSION. Before I could knock the door flew open and revealed none other than Justin. He offered me a sad smile and moved to the side to let me in. He lead me to what I presumed was his living room. The living room was simple yet modern the colour scheme was black and white making it seem that bit elegant. I sat on one of the extremely comfy sofas and Justin sat cross legged directly in front of me on his fluffy white carpet.

Silence enveloped us.

"So…" Justin started. I just looked at him. "Come here" he told me opening up his arms to give me a hug. Without a second thought I was in Justin’s embrace an that’s when the waterworks started, "I c-can’t believe he broke up with me, I thought we were fine what the hell happened?!?" I choked out. Justin just hugged me tighter and stroked my back saying "it’s ok, let it all out " over and over again as I cried and rambled on about what I could’ve done wrong. After about an hour or so I stopped crying, to be honest I could’ve cried for longer but I felt drained. "For what it’s worth I think he’s a complete idiot for letting such a beautiful and amazing girl go" I looked up into Justin’s chocolate brown eyes and felt my cheeks heat up, I looked down to the floor and Justin placed his finger under my chin to lift my face up to look back in his eyes. It’s a good thing I was already sitting down bc my knees were going weak, damn him for having such beautiful eyes I could just stare at them forever. "I mean it Ariana" I don’t know what came over me but in a split second my arms were around his neck and my lips were on his.

Justin’s POV

I froze for a second. Is she actually kissing me right now? When I did nothing she pulled away “OMG! I didn’t mean to do that, I’m so sorry! I don’t know what I was thinking, omg I’m such a mess” she started to get up and leave “WAIT NO!” I grabbed her wrist stopping her from leaving and pulled her into me. We were so close right now. My voice went down to a hushed whisper “I’m not sorry” and I kissed her. She immediately kissed me back. At first it started off gentle and innocent and then it started to get rough and passionate. I pulled her in closer to me if that was even possible. I pulled back and started kissing her neck until I found her weak spot “Justin” she moaned. I started to suck on her weak spot as her moans grew louder. She grabbed my face and smashed our lips together, this was starting to get a whole lot more intimate. My hands made their way up her shirt trying to unclasp her bra. In seconds her bra was on the floor somewhere. I pinned her down to the ground so I was in control but clearly I wasn’t as she flipped me over pinning me down, her lips never leaving mine but i could tell she was smirking. She started to unbutton my shirt and soon enough that was off. We were now working on my jeans and that was soon off. Somehow we ended up on our feet moving towards the stairs, our lips still not separating. In one swift movement I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso as we were making our way upstairs to my room. Reaching my room I closed the door behind us and gently dropped her down on my bed. She pulled me down with her causing jerry to roughly graze her inner thigh. I ripped her leggings and t-shirt off causing us to just be left in our under garments. 

Ariana’s POV 

this is actually happening I can’t say I’ve never thought about it but damn it’s actually happening.

Just as I reached for Justin’s boxers to reveal his very happy friend, Justin stopped me, pulling away from my lips and resting his forehead on mine “are you sure about this?” To be honest I’ve never been more sure in my life. I nodded and proceeded as he took off my knickers.

And then my breath hitched.