Chapter 3

Ariana’s POV

I woke up to a bright yellow ray of sunshine creeping through the curtain, I turned to the clock to see “5:01” in bold red numbers. As a looked up and stared at the ceiling I thought to myself “This is not my room”. I slowly rotated my head to the left and set my eyes on a glowing head of silky brown hair. Everything came back to me like a flash. This is Justin’s house. I’m in Justin’s bedroom. In Justin’s bed… with Justin. Never had my heart beat so fast, I quickly yet carefully slid out of the bed trying not to wake Justin up. I put my clothes on, fixed my hair washed my face and left. As I was speeding to my car I didn’t once look back. I tried to forget everything that happened last night, but it was much harder than I thought. I placed my head on the steering wheel and sobbed, tears were streaming down my face like a waterfall. I make mistakes, but nothing as serious as this. I hated myself, not just because I had sex with Justin Freakin Bieber a day after me and Jai split, but because… I actually enjoyed it. I easily could have stopped all this from happening. I shouldn’t have come in the first place. No one could find out about this, especially Jai.

Justin’s POV

I woke up expecting to see an angel laying down next to me, instead I was left with an empty bed with her body imprinted into the mattress. Last night was probably the best night of my life, It was my first time. I tried with Selena before but she would try nothing until AFTER marriage, her loss. But I’m glad it was with Ariana, her chocolate brown locks, her gorgeous hazel eyes, her smooth delicate skin that sent tingles through my fingers with every touch. She WAS the definition of perfect. I called Ari up at least 30 times, but she didn’t answer. It was frustrating, you can’t have sex with me and just ignore me! I sent her a text “You can’t ignore me forever.”

Ariana’s POV

He was right, I couldn’t ignore him forever, but I’m gonna ignore his for as long as possible.

-5 days later-

I walked into Scooter’s office to talk about some business, “So your album is released in one week, how you feeling about it?” 

“I’m excited and nervous I hop-“

I long stream of vomit crept up my throat, I kept it in and ran to the toilet where I then hurled it all out. My stomach was spinning, my head was banging. 

Scooter ran into the toilet, ignoring the fact that it was the Ladies Bathroom, “Are you okay?! Look I’m calling up your mom we can have this meeting another time” 

“No! I’m fine, I think I just ate something funky haha,” 

“You sure?”

“Positive.”

The next day I was at home alone feeling drained and exhausted from doing practically nothing. The next week my period was due, it didn’t come, then 2 weeks passed, then 3. I feared for the worst. I got a pregnancy test. I tried five. All said the same… positive. I threw them all in the trash and screamed letting out weeks of anger, confusion and fear. 30 mins passed and there was a knock on the door, it was Scooter. 

“Hey ari, this may sound weird but I was in the neighbourhood and I really need to use the bathroom”

“HAHAHA, oh Scooter! Sure!” I sat alone for about 2 mins then scooter came downstairs

“Ariana.”

“Yeah?” I turned my head to find Scooter with one if the pregnancy tests in his hand.”Scooter I-” 

“Who’s the father?”

“Scooter please-“

His voice rose “WHO IS THE FATHER?!”

“Justin”

“Does he know!”

“No, I just found out”

Scooters eyes widened, he grabbed hold of my arm tightly “You know this baby WILL be the end of both of your careers! So listen carefully! You are not gonna tell Justin, you will go to the abortion center and you will get rid of that baby you hear me?!”

“What! Why?!”

His grip grew tighter “I said, do you hear me”

I gulped “Yes :(” 

He threw me to the ground and stormed out slamming the door behind him. I was lying on the cold hard ground in tears, what was I gonna do?

Ariana’s POV 

I still can’t believe I’m pregnant and I have to get rid out it.

I would of been such a good mum, I would of loved that baby more than anything. I would give it the world. I still haven’t told Justin though… hmm Justin. This was his baby too he deserves to know too but I guess it’s best he doesn’t know there’s nothing he can do about it anyway. Scooter was right this baby would be the end of both our careers and our careers have barely started. But I just can’t help but wish things could be different. I wish I wasn’t only 20. I wish I was just a normal girl. I wish I could keep this baby. But one thing I wouldn’t change is the fact that this is Justin’s baby. Mine and Justin’s.

Damn this is a mess. I’m a mess.

Justin’s POV 

I can’t focus. Ariana has been avoiding me ever since. She won’t answer my calls, texts, dm’s or emails. I guess I’ll just have to go to her house, maybe tomorrow as its my day off. Scooters been acting kinda weird lately, telling me that i should only speak to Ariana when it’s to do with business what the actual fuck? Did she say anything to him? But I rarely listen to scooter anyway. “Justin what is up with you man, you’re usually so focused you’re kind of a mess right now” Alfredo’s concerned voice rang in my ears. I trust Alfredo more than anything he’s my bro but I can’t tell him this, I can’t “nothing man, I just haven’t been sleeping well, lets just go and get something to eat I’ll finish this track another time” Alfredo nodded, I could tell he wasn’t convinced but he didn’t push it, thank god.

If anything can make me feel happy for a while it would be food and my beliebers I always love meeting them they’re so supportive and say the sweetest things. And well food is just amazing.

The day went by and soon enough I was in my bed tucked up. But I couldn’t sleep. Someone was missing. Ariana.

Ariana’s POV 

I feel like shit. This is definitely something I’m going to regret for the rest of my life. My baby. Mine and JUSTIN’S baby. Is gone. There’s no more baby. Tears are already building up in my eyes if I don’t get out of here now I’ll have the biggest breakdown in public which really isn’t ideal. I have to take the back way out of here bc I’d rather not have anyone see me, I’m only here bc I didn’t need anyone knowing so it only made sense. 

Justin’s POV 

As I made my way to Ariana’s house I saw a familiar figure coming out the back of a building. I read the sign.

"beverly hills clinic" in big bold letters

It can’t be. 

I refuse to believe it.