Chapter 4

****Flashback****

Ariana POV

Scooter picked me up from my house to take me to the clinic for the… abortion, thinking about the word makes me sick to the stomach, Scooter dragged me into his car and slammed the door leaving a slight crack in the window, urgh I never knew he was such a nutcase. As we were driving thoughts were spinning round my head causing me to feel light headed and weak, Scooter looked at me with endearing eyes, he laid his hand on my thigh, gripping it tight whilst giving me a loving smile. Slowly his hand travelled uncomfortably up my thigh. “SCOOTER!!!!” I yelled feeling extremely out of place WHAT was he thinking?!

He chuckled to himself “What, don’t act like you weren’t asking for it.”

“BUT I WASN’T YOU CREEP!”

“Come on Ari, get rid of the act, no-ones here except you and me” with a cocky smile he leaned in for a kissed, I instantly pushed is face far, FAR away from mine. I was asking for it? HELL NO! Scooter was showing me a side of him I really hadn’t seen before and I really didn’t wanna see. He has a beautiful girlfriend that is closer to HIS AGE why was he coming on to me?

“Ariana, you are seriously confusing, one minute you’re all over me leading me on, the next you’re shoving my hand in my face pushing me away. YOU KNOW WHAT WALK TO THE CLINIC!” Scooter opened the door and violently pushed me out, I fell right on to my back. One thing was for sure I was not getting rid of my baby. A few hours went passed and my stomach felt… weird and a sharp pain struck me, as if someone was stabbing me from the inside, I knew something was wrong and rushed myself to the local clinic

“Well Miss Grande, you’ve had a lucky escape you and the baby are just fine.” 

I was speechless and relieved. But reality hit me like a big fat truck, Scooter was right. This could end mine AND Justin’s careers,my family would be so disappointed. I couldn’t bare that. “I wanna have an abortion” 

******************************************************************************************

I feel like shit. This is definitely something I’m going to regret for the rest of my life. My baby. Mine and JUSTIN’S baby. Is gone. There’s no more baby. Tears are already building up in my eyes if I don’t get out of here now I’ll have the biggest breakdown in public which really isn’t ideal. I have to take the back way out of here bc I’d rather not have anyone see me, I’m only here bc I didn’t need anyone knowing so it only made sense. 

Justin’s POV 

As I made my way to Ariana’s house I saw a familiar figure coming out the back of a building. I read the sign. “Beverly Hills Clinic” in big bold letters. It can’t be. I refuse to believe it. “ARIANA!!!”

She looked back in shock “Justin?”

“Why were you in the clinic” I had a strange feeling that I knew the answer, I was hoping I was wrong “DON’T LIE TO ME!”

She exhaled deeply and a tear serenely fell from her hazel eye. “I got an abortion” My heart suddenly stopped “I’m sorry Justin, the baby was yours, I was gonna tell you but scooter-“

“SCOOTER!” I drove off heading towards scooter’s office. He doesn’t know what he just got himself into.

Ariana POV

I SHOULD HAVE JUST LIED, WHAT DID I DO?! WHATS JUSTIN GONNA DO TO SCOOTER!!!! IVE REALLY MESSED THING UP!!

Justin’s POV

I CAN’T BELIEVE SCOOTER KNEW! HE KNEW ABOUT MY BABY BEFORE ME AND HE’S THE REASON AS TO WHY THERE IS NO BABY WHAT IS HE PLAYING AT!?!

I am beyond pissed right now, I’m pretty sure I’m speeding and I’ve gone past a few red lights and stop signs but I’ve finally arrived at scooters office. I burst through the 

doors and passed a shocked Wendy, the receptionist.

I roughly pushed the door to scooters office causing a lot of noise and attention. Scooter was in a meeting with L A Reid & Usher but I was oblivious of them my attention was fixed on the murderer of my child. “YOU KNEW” I screamed at him walking closer. “YOU KNEW ALL THIS TIME AND YOU COULDN’T THINK TO TELL ME? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” 

“Justin it was for the best, it would’ve ruined both of your careers if she hadn’t gotten rid of it” he tried reasoning with me but I wasn’t having it. 

“FOR THE BEST?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? KILLING MY UNBORN IS FOR THE BEST? ARE YOU CRAZY?!?? how did YOU even know about it before me?” 

He smirked, “I guess she trusts me more or… wants me” he let out a deep chuckle. Is he ok seriously? He of all people should know not to aggravate me when I’m pissed. I wasn’t having this so I punched him square in the jaw. That through him off completely and he fell I hovered over him throwing a few more punches until I was dragged off of him I tried to fight Ushers grip but he was too strong. L A Reid was crouched next to an unconscious scooter. Shit what have I done!

Usher loosened his grip and without a second thought I made a run for it.

I didn’t know what to do or where I was going but all I knew was I needed to get away, FAR AWAY.

As I was speeding past buildings and traffic lights I realised I have to say goodbye to Ariana. I quickly got my phone out and dialled her number, it rung for a few seconds until i heard that beautiful voice of hers “Justin? Omg are you alright? What happened? Where are you?” I couldn’t help but chuckle at her rambling, she’s so cute. I almost completely forgot what a mess I’ve just gotten myself into until I recomposed myself. “Ariana, I’m leaving.” 

“Excuse you! What did you just say?”

“I’m leaving. Ariana I have to.”

“What do you mean you have to, what are you talking about?”

This was becoming harder than I thought 

“Listen I’m on my way to your house right now I’ll explain when I get there ok? The police could easily be listening to this call” I trailed off

“The police?!? WHAT” her frantic voice screeched 

“Yes the police, I’ll be there in 10 minutes ok” and without waiting for her reply I ended the call.

Ariana’s POV

All I could hear was a dial tone. Well that wasn’t rude at all just hanging up on me without waiting for a response. I huffed folding my arms across my chest. I wonder what he’s done I hope it’s nothing stupid but to be honest with the little info he has given me I’m pretty sure he has. I don’t want him to leave I want him to stay. I want him to stat with me.

The hard, rapid knocks on my door were enough to bring me out of my thoughts. I shook my head and got up to open the door to reveal Justin. I let him in and he walked straight into the living room. He looked so stressed and pissed I didn’t like seeing him in this way.

“So do you wanna explain what’s going on Justin?”