Chapter 5

Justins POV

"I think I’ve killed Scooter" I couldn’t believe the words coming out of my own mouth, this guy changed my life, in fact he didn’t even change it, he gave me a whole new one. Ariana stared at me in horror, "You’re lying," she then chuckled, "don’t joke about that Justin please."

She ran in to her room and shut the door. I was unsure on whether I should’ve stayed or left, regardless of her reaction I stayed in her living room trying to make sense of this crazy day and the mess I’ve made. If things were bad before I know I’ve definitely made them 10 times worse. I let my anger get the best of me and I’ve potentially ruined my career and lost one of most important people in my life only I am responsible, but I didn’t wanna take responsibility. Prison isn’t the place for me, I wanna be out there living life. I HAD to leave, I HAD to get away and there’s only one other person I want with me.

Arianas POV

What Justin just told me was insane, I wanted to hate him for it but I couldn’t. I was struggling to gather my thoughts it’s a bit much to take in when someone’s just tells you they may or may not have taken someone’s life. After a couple of hours of contemplating I finally decided to face him, but before I could confront him he words jumped out at me.

"I’m leaving. I’m leaving the country and I’m never coming back"

"Justi-"

"I want you to come with me"

So this crazy ass guy, who has millions of fans around the world, has probably killed our manager and has barely known me for a month thinks I’ll drop everything for him and permanently leave my home, family and friends. He assumes I’ll just say yes? Well I did. Before I knew it I was driving 100mph towards L.A.X. catching a plane to… Wherever.

Justins POV 

As I was driving I was amazed, Ariana was leaving everything behind for me. I saw her perfect petite hand, I reach out to hold it only to be interrupted by my phone, I see my phone flash it was usher. I went to grab it to turn it off, Ariana snatched it and answered and switched on loudspeaker, WAS SHE CRAZY??

"Hello"

"Hello, who is this?"

"Its Ariana"

"Ariana? What the hell you doin’ with Justins phone?"

"Justin’s with me say what you wanna say before I hang up"

"Okay! Okay. Look Justin, Scooter’s concious"

My heart instantly beat at a fast unsteady pace and I started panicking causing me to drive faster.

"But he said he got jumped by some gang, he didn’t mention you"

My heart slowed down and so did my speed

"Come to the hospital Scoot wants to talk to you"

"What if it’s a trick?!" I hissed

"You have my word. Justin, you’ve been my boy, I aint gonna lie to you, I don’t like what you did, not one bit, but I aint gonna let you go down for this"

I trust usher. I turned the car around and made my way to the hospital. Once we got there Scooter instantly wanted to talk to me, Usher, L.A. and Ari waited outside

"Scooter man i-i’m so so sorry, I don’t know what came over me i-"

"Look kid, I understand why you’re mad, but you gotta understand every decision I make, I do it for YOUR benefit, everything I do is for the best and-"

"So lemme get this straight, you’re not sorry for killing my baby!"

"I simply suggested it, I think you’ll find Ariana killed your baby not me." I clenched my fist tight, Scooter saw and smirked. He grabbed my shirt, violently pulled me down and whispered on my ear "We both know I wasn’t attacked by no gang, if you don’t want the rest of the world finding out, I suggest you keep me very very happy."

SWAD CHAPTER 10

Justin’s POV

I should’ve finished what I started scooter is twisted and I’m sure this whole “keeping him happy” shit is something I’m not going to be enjoying.

After me and scooters little talk I decided to get some air I was so confused, stressed and annoyed. I basically only had a few days of freedom until scooter was out of the hospital and taking over my life. I put my face in my hands and released a sigh, what is happening

Ariana’s POV

I’m so glad to hear scooters ok but when justin came storming out of scooters room, steam practically coming out of his ears, I knew something was up. Justin has been gone for an hour now and we’ve all gone and seen scooter. I didn’t really talk to scooter much considering it wasn’t long ago when he made me get rid of my child and hit on me. He’s changed he’s not the same fun loving guy that signed me and that’s probably one of the things I hate the most about everything that’s happening. Getting up from one of the chairs in the hospital waiting room, a yawn escaped from my lips. I needed to find justin to see if he hasn’t left without me or done something stupid. I walked out into the parking lot the cool breeze sending shivers up and down my spine. I rubbed my arms trying to warm them up while I headed to Justin’s car. Sure enough I found him there, eyes shut and headphones in place he looked so peaceful. His slow nodding to the music assured me that he was awake so I opened up the passenger door and slid in, getting comfortable. I couldn’t help but stare at his beautiful face. His pink lips urged me to kiss them I wanted to feel his lips move in sync with mine so bad. I wanted to be so close to him that not even air could get through. He clearly felt my presence because he opened up one eye, a slight smile tugging at his lips. He removed his headphones and gave me all of his attention “hey” he said his voice so low and husky sending butterflies to erupt in my stomach “hey” well damn as if I couldn’t be anymore embarrassing I completely squeaked that out. He let out a chuckle smirking at me. I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. “Aww you’re blushing, how cute” can he not omg I’m swooning. He started poking my cheek and every time I swatted his hand away he’d just poke me again. We started having a poking war and ended up laughing until our stomachs were hurting. The good kind of laugh. As our laughs started to die down I only realised how close we were. My breathing slowed down and my eyes flickered from his lips to those chocolate brown eyes that I’ve grown to love. It was then I realised that no matter what justin did he either did it for me or for something right and I was slowly falling for him and I didn’t mind that’s when our lips met, slowly moving against each others making me feel safer than ever. His tongue slid cross my lower lip asking for entrance and I parted my lips as his tongue slid through moving in one with mine.

Justin’s POV

Why can’t everyday just consist of me and ariana? She’s all I really need. I almost forgot all about scooter but it was there in the back of my head. I felt so content with ariana there.