Chapter 6

Justin's POV

Ariana stepped out for some much needed air. So I sat here, in this car, and wondered... How has one of the very few people I trust screwed me over like that. I thought of beating him up again, only this time I'll kill him. I saw a small, beautiful figure walking towards the car, A glow shon around her silhouette like a star in a moonlit sky. Something about her calmed me. Ariana

"Look, Ari, I'm leaving and this time I'm having no distractions. None. Your bags are still in the back, you with me?" I saw a flicker of doubt in her eyes, but it wasn't long until she answered.

"Yes."

We both smiled, and gazed into each others eyes, the temptation grew until it was bigger than me, her round soft lips were calling me, I dived in and kissed her rosy red lips and in those few seconds I felt safe, nothing could hurt me or her. I shouldn't of released myself from her, the moment I did the world came crashing down.

Ariana's POV

Shouting, helicopters, sirens, guns, lasers. It was all so fast. We were surrounded. I was dragged out the car but not before I stole one kiss from Justin. My last goodbye. They put a gun to Justins window, forcing him to get out. As soon as he set foot to the tarmac he was pinned down and his hands placed in cuffs, he was pushed forcefully into a police car. He yelled to me "I love you Ariana!!" he had never said those words to me, those words struck something inside me. I was attempting to push myself past the cops screaming JUSTIN! Begging them to let him go, I even ran after the car. It wasn't long before I couldn't go anymore and fell to my knees.

"ARIANA DID JUSTIN TRY KILL SCOOTER, WHY DID HE DO IT??"

An ignorant pap was shouting at me soon after the pap multiplied, two, six, seven, ten, twelve. I was soon attacked by a bunch of grown men with cameras. An angry, yet sincere voice called from the distance.

"Hey LEAVE HER ALONE, GO FIND SOME MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE"

I was dragged out of the commotion by Usher he got me into a car with him and drove me home. I was so scared about Justin, I just wanted to hear his voice and see if he's okay.

"I wanna see Justin"

"You're gonna go have a shower, go to bed, wake up and do your own thing, I'm gonna handle Justin."

Usher was starting to sound less like a caring friend and more like my dad.

"NO I NEED TO SEE HIM!"

"Ariana you wanna know what's best for you? Forget Justin, his life is no good for you, your career is barely blowing up don't let yourself be brought down with all this mess."

Forget Justin? Maybe I should, but I really don't want to.

Justin's POV

A bald fat white guy sat in the chair directly infront of me and pressed record.

"I am Officer Joe McBrian, I am here with Justin Drew Bieber, Thursday 5th December 2013. Questioning him on the Scooter Braun assult case. So Justin, why'd you do it?" I stayed silent. "What was it huh? Were things not going your way? Poor little rich boy couldn't get another car" I looked up and glared at him, who did he think he was. "You know this whole silent treatment isn't going to get you anywhere. I mean you do want to see that pretty little girlfriend of yours don't you? Because if you don't co-operate she could be up for questioning or put in jail"

"WHAT NO LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS!" the nerve he had to bring her up in this.

"Ooo did I hit a soft spot?"

"Listen Ariana has nothing to do with this. Leave her out of it!"

"Now, now, now Bieber that's up to you isn't it. All I need is a full confession and your precious girlfriend will be out of this" I narrowed my eyes at him, he cannot be serious "Isn't blackmailing a felony" that stupid smirk he was once wearing had now been replaced with straight firm lips that were twitching only slightly. He was just about to say something when the door opened revealing a skinny police officer "Someone has stepped forward with some information on this case" I was now panicking what if someone had heard me or seen me this can't be good. My stomach was churning. Joe looked at me one last time with a sigh and then left, while I sat there in the closed space alone.

Ariana's POV

I couldn't help but think about what Usher had said. Should I really just forget Justin? No, no I can't. I can't just give up on him, not after he said he loved me. I'd never imagined he'd say it to me right then and there or ever in fact, I didn't even get the chance to tell him I loved him back. I could still feel his warm pink lips on mine moving in sync, causing butterflies in my stomach. And everywhere that he touched just set my skin a light.

After all that we've been through together I've realised that I do love him. I love everything about him and whenever I'm with him I feel so safe. Just me and him against the world. How could things turn out like this.

Justin's POV

I sat in the interrogating room for a while until Joe came back looking exasperated and said I could leave. There were paps everywhere and I had to have two of the police officers escort me out. Usher was standing there beside his Porsche waiting for me. I soon learnt that he bailed me out. I was instructed to stay at home and not contact anyone. When he says anyone what he really meant was Ariana.

Ariana. I still can't believe I blurted it out those 3 words. I told her I loved her. But in my defence I was completely convinced that I was going to rot in jail and never see her again. I had to let her now how I felt. And now I needed to know how she felt.

Soon after Usher had left I called up Ariana and told her I was going to pick her up. My phone has been completely blowing up with texts from family and friends demanding to know what was going on but I was only focused on one thing. I put on a hoodie and some shades to keep my myself from being recognised. I grabbed my keys and left.

After a short drive I finally arrived at Ariana's house. I rang the doorbell and in a matter of seconds the door flew open and Ariana had wrapped her arms around my neck so tight I was having difficulties breathing but I couldn't give a damn even if I wanted to because all that mattered was right now and right now consisted of me and the girl I'm so hopelessly in love with.