Chapter 1 & 2

This was a bad idea.
I keep watching all the people who are here but can't really recognise anyone. Obviously. I just moved here, how would I know anyone. If I hadn't met this boy in front of my new school who decided to invite me to this party I wouldn't even be here. I guess he decided not to show up though. Or maybe I just don't know how he looks anymore.
It is dark, it must be around 3am in the morning and as everyone is talking vividly to each other and listening to music I realise how tired I feel.

Since tomorrow is the first day of my senior year, I thought tonight would be a good chance to make some friends or just get to know some people but now that I am here I really don't know why I came. I don't know how to explain it politely but the first impression I got of the people I am going to spend the next two years with is... uhm yeah, interesting I guess you can name it. I can leave now.

Although there is no kind of light in this room besides a few LED lights which makes it hard for me to see anyone or anything I kind of get a feeling that someone is staring at me. I turn my head around several times and search for those pair of eyes but can't find them.

Ugh have I mentioned that I am sick of this party and hate it here? I just slowly stand to my feet so that I can push myself through the crowd into the foyer, pick my oversized hoodie from the drawer and sit down for a second.

When I take my phone out of my jean pocket, to check at the time, my jaw drops.

02:52 am it says on the bright screen.

It is almost 3 am and I am here at a party in a house of a stranger I think and roll my eyes.

Right when I am about go on the Messenger App to quickly check if my mom has texted me, I get the feeling that someone is watching me again.

I turn my head to the left and see someone standing a few feet away from me this time. A boy.

He isn't actually watching me though, he is tipping something into his phone and walking towards my direction without looking up from the device.

He stops a few feet from me and sits down on a skateboard which is just randomly lying around on the floor.

Although I can't really see his face because a) it is still dark and b) he is still looking down at his phone, so that his curls are falling lightly into his face, I just stare at him for a few seconds and let my mind wander instead of leaving.

💜 have a nice day y'all!!! and vote if u liked it <3

btw this is the last short chapter! from now on they will be long.