Chapter 7

When we arrive at the party, there are already about hundred cars parked outside.
It remembers me of the concerts I used to visit with my dad in New Jersey. There were always so many cars outside, that you could never find a single free spot. One day we just decided to walk the whole way to the stadium. It took us probably about 3 hours to get there and we were so exhausted halfway through that we even took a break at a pitstop to eat something but it was probably the most amusing walk ever. And the last one.

"Rachel? Will you get out? Come on!" Allie laughs and opens my door, interrupting my nostalgic moment.
I get out and try to push the memories aside as I walk with Allie towards the house.

Inside we sit down at a bar with a few people and take a drink. I seriously don't get why everyone has to drink that much alcohol nowadays but whatever.

"7 minutes in heaven. We need two more people." someone suddenly shouts a few meters next to us and turns around. "You two! You are perfect! Come on!" He says as he spots us.

A few minutes later Allie and I sit in the circle and introduce ourselves to the people around us. The circle is kind of big with about 30 people so I also check out the people who sit on the opposite side, to who we couldn't introduce ourselves and-
Wow. Seriously wow.
Timothée is sitting there and is talking to a guy next to him.

He hasn't seen me yet and I think it is best if it stays that way. I let my hairs lightly fall into my face and turn to the right to talk to Allie.

A few rounds pass, already six people have been together in the room and he still  hasn't seen me, because he is on his cellphone all the time, giving the people around him a "I don't really care" vibe.

"Okay guuuys. Fourth round! Let's goooo!" Adam, the boy on my left slurs, clearly being drunk.

He spins the bottle and it turns a few times before it stops and points to me. Uhm. Okay. I look desperately to Allie, who is by now sitting on the other side between two boys, and express a mixed feeling of fear and amusement in my eyes while mouthing "Oh no".

She mouths back "Oh yeees" with self confidence and raises her brows so that I have to laugh out loud.

Adam spins the other bottle to pick the second person and when the bottle stops my laugh dries out.

He is still looking at his phone when the people around him clap in their hands and one of them says "Uh Timothée it's been about time!"

He looks up from his phone kind of confused, with a loose curl hanging in his face, and sees the bottle that's pointing to him. Then he moves his eyes to the other bottle and follows the direction it's pointing to. I look instantly down but why the hell did I just do that. That is so not self confident. I quickly look up again and throw my hair over my shoulder this time, acting like I just needed to fix something on my shoe. Who the hell fixes something on his shoe?
I look to him and he looks to me with the cutest smile ever.

He stands up and walks towards me holding his hand down to help me up and we walk towards the room.

hi guys!! so i'm rlly sorry if some of the chapters are that short but I am trying to therefore update everyday. i can also try and write longer chapters but then i'll need at least three days. i'm a real over thinker so i always need a lot of time when writing the ideas in my head down. let me know! ily all don't forget to vote if u liked it!