five

"Juliette Rosemary Fletcher, get off your ass and answer the door! I'm tired of knocking, my knuckles hurt

"Juliette Rosemary Fletcher, get off your ass and answer the door! I'm tired of knocking, my knuckles hurt."

Juliette rolled her eyes at the sound of her new best friend yelling from the other side of the door. She groaned, feeling nauseous and wanting nothing but to lay in bed.

She pulled the door open, giving him a death glare until he held up a bag. She grinned, ignoring her upset stomach and grabbed the bag.

"Yeah, you're welcome." Ethan mocked, closing the door behind him. He glanced around at the hotel room, nodding in an impressed way.

"Thank you, Ethan, but you're still an asshole." Juliette chuckled, crawling back into bed and pulling the blankets around her. She leaned against the bed frame, patting the spot beside her. Ethan smiled as slipped off his shoes and jacket before climbing into the bed beside her.

"Elliot know you're here?" Juliette asked, reaching into the bag and pulling out sour patch kids and a sprite.

"Yeah, I told him I was bringing you food and he seemed grateful. Probably sad he couldn't care for you." Ethan admitted, taking a back of chips from the bag. She opened her bag and picked up one of the red gummy bears.

"This is not gonna help my stomach, but it's things like this that are worth it." Juliette stated before plopping the gummy in her mouth. The familiar feeling of her jaw locking from the sour taste made her mouth water.

"You're such a dork." Ethan laughed, grabbing a Dorito from his bag and holding it in front of her mouth. She giggled and took it, enjoying the cheesy taste.

"I'm sad. Who's gonna bring me food when I go back home?" Juliette pouted, sighing in faux sadness. Ethan wrapped an arm around her shoulders, chuckling.

"I'll go the extra mile and bring you a whole lot of sour patch kids." Ethan replied, looking down at her with a smile.

"See, I knew there was a reason I kept you around. You're my sugar daddy." Juliette teased and she watched as Ethan rolled his eyes, his cheeks turning a slight pink.

"Shut up. I buy you stuff because you're my best friend." Ethan responded and Juliette grabbed a sour patch kid and placed it in his mouth, smiling widely.

"We've only been friends for a week, you don't know me." Juliette raised her eyebrows, tilting her head up at him.

"I know you're middle name is Rosemary and you hate it, you adore Mickey, you love tacos and sour patch kids." Ethan said, grinning like a kid.

"Okay, ugly, I get it. I know you're not just Ethan Cutkosky, you're someone much better than a celebrity and I know you'll always have my back. Even if I'm wrong. And you're favorite flower is a Daisy and you enjoy Doritos. Only Nacho Cheese Doritos though." Juliette stated, leaning her head against his shoulder.

"Yes because Cool Ranch Doritos are disgusting." Ethan scrunched up his nose and she sighed.

"You're disgusting. Those are the best kind." Juliette huffed and Ethan chuckled, laying his head against her own. She sighed in content, happy that he let her win this argument.

"They're not. Ha, I got the last word."

●●●●●●

tbh didn't know how to end this but what's a ship name for Juliette and Ethan??