thirteen

ethan
are you awake?
i think you are
bc i saw you retweet something
hello
babe

ethan ;
"babe"
where'd that come from?

i couldn't think of a reason for you to answer
and you love pet names
so i knew you'd answer

ethan ;
you got me 😉
anyways what's up?
did you need something?

emma fell asleep and im kinda just sitting here, staring at the wall and it's boring and i dont wanna be alone
so will you go for a walk with me?

ethan ;
at midnight?
it's really dark

don't be a pussy
just meet me outside your trailer

ethan ;
i'll think about it

ethan!!

ethan ;
kidding, im getting dressed now

hurry up

■■■■

Juliette stood outside Ethan's trailer, walking back and forth. Her hands were stuffed in her pockets and she groaned, wanting him to hurry.

"Jules, stop pacing." Ethan said, placing a hand on her shoulder. She smiled, turning to him and wrapping her arms around his torso. He chuckled and placed his hands on the small of her back, kissing the top of her head.

"Someone's happy to see me." Ethan teased and she laughed along, but really she just wanted to be held. She let go, wrapping her arm around his bicep and tugging him towards the open area around the set.

"Where are we going?" Ethan asked and she shrugged, slowing her pace to a slow stroll.

"I'm just bored, Ethan. Stop asking questions." Juliette scolded, leaning her head against his shoulder, but it was really hard to walk and do the former, so she pulled him to a stop. Her eyes scanned the big field and grinned, sitting down on the grass. Ethan furrowed his brows before doing the same.

"I graduate soon." Juliette stated, picking at her bracelet. Ethan grinned, grabbing her hand and intertwining their fingers.

"That's exciting. I better be invited to whatever graduation thing you do." He replied, tracing patterns on her hand. She nodded, watching as he did so.

"Why do you do this?" Juliette asked, her voice soft. He glanced at her with a look of confusion and silently asked for her to continue.