twelve

To say Juliette was beyond excited was an understatement. Her hands were shaking and she kept smiling to herself. She was about to surprise all of the Shameless cast excluding her brother.

Her phone rang signalling Elliot was calling and she grinned, placing the phone against her ear.

"You sure you don't wanna back out now?" Elliot asked and she could hear muffled voices on from the phone.

"Nope, I missed you guys too much to sit at home and do school work. I'm doing this. Are they all there yet?" Juliette asked, fiddling with her dress. 

"Yes, Jeremy just arrived and he's the last one. I made sure the table we have is excluded and nobody can see you coming. Now, it's your turn." Elliot said and Juliette smiled, this was it.

"Thanks, El. For everything. I'll see you in a few." Juliette hung up the phone and took a deep breathe. She opened her car door and stepped into the warm May air before locking the door.

Her heeled boots clicked against the ground as she walked up to the restaurant. Her hands shook with nerves when she pulled the door open and stepped into the comforting aura.

"Hello, table for one?" The greeter asked and Juliette politely shook her head.

"I'm meeting a few friends. I think the reservation is under 'Elliot Fletcher'." Juliette stated, switching her purse from shoulder to the next.

"Ah, yes. I'll show you where they're sitting." The kind lady spoke before grabbing a menu and gesturing for Juliette to follow.

She saw a closed off room with only a small doorway to get into. Her ears picked up the sound of her friends laughing and a smile took over her face.

"They're just in that room. You're Juliette Fletcher, right?" The lady asked and Juliette's eyes widened. She still was getting used to people actually knowing her.

"Yes, I am. Thank you for showing me where they are." Juliette sent her a nod before turning towards the room. She could make out the back of Jeremy's head and giggled, reminded of the time she said his head was big.

"Yeah, I talked to her two days ago, but I think I pissed her off." Ethan's voice rang through the room and she bit her lip before stepping inside the room.

"Yeah, the sound of your voice mixed with the sight of your face really pissed me off." Juliette spoke up and everyone's eyes turned to her before Cameron stood up, nearly knocking his chair back.