seventeen

messages
(ethan, jules)

alex to my mer ;
im not giving up
so might as well talk to me
like really
i will spam you until you have to answer

i will punch you in the throat
if you even dare spam me
:-)

alex to my mer ;
wow god has blessed me
my jules has answered

"my jules"
rU MY DAD
no

alex to my mer ;
yes

bYE
doNt talk 2 me or my son ever again

alex to my mer ;
um i took away your rights
SO HE'S ACTUALLY MY SON

listen here
if this marriage is gonna work again
then i get the kids
anD the DOGS

alex to my mer ;
uGgH deal
only bc i missed julethan

hecks yeah
the og's
alex and mer

alex to my mer ;
emma wants to know if she can come to the hotel bc "im trying to hook up with marley if you know what i mean" her words

yES marlemma ftw
and i guess you can come too
pls do come actually

■■■■

Juliette laid out on the pool chair, her sunglasses resting on the bridge of her nose as she waited for the arrival of Emma and Ethan. She had told them to bring bathing suits because she planned to swim the whole time.

"I can't believe I didn't even have to convince you to talk to Ethan." Marley admitted, rubbing tanning lotion on her arms. Juliette shrugged, biting her lip.

"I missed him, but I swear if you tell him that, I'll murder you." Juliette threatened, lifting her sunglasses up to send her a playful glare.

"Oh, don't wory, I already heard." Ethan spoke up and she struggled to stand up, not hesitating to run over and jump into his arms. She was ashamed that she missed him so much, but at the moment, she could only thing about how shirtless he was.

"Shit, I missed you, Jules." Ethan whispered and she grinned, squeezing him tighter. He pulled away, his eyes scanning her body but he didn't get the time to say anything as Emma whisked her away.

"Thank the heavens that you and Ethan made up, I couldn't stand not being able to talk to you." Emma gushed, wrapping the shorter girl in a hug.

"Yeah, I see Julie's too busy so I'll introduce myself. I'm Marley, I'm sure you've heard so much about me." Marley stated, flipping her hair over her shoulder and sending a flirty smile to Emma. The redhead was just about drooling as her eyes took a glance at Marley's figure.

"Emma." She replied and Juliette elbowed Ethan, the two sharing a knowing look.

"You look beautiful, by the way." Ethan said, looking her over as she placed a hand on her hip, posing.

"I know, but I didn't put it on for you to drool, I put it on to swim. Let's go." Juliette begged, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the edge of the pool.

"Together." Ethan said and they locked arms before jumping in. The cool water was refreshing as it washed over her head completely. She came up for air, dragging Ethan with her.

She gasped as he grabbed her waist, pulling her close and she couldn't deny that it felt nice to have his hands on her. All her thoughts of reluctance with Ethan went away as she looked into his eyes.

"Fuck it." Juliette whispered before grabbing his face and pressing her lips to his. She had to admit it was kind of cliche. The way she felt as if she was finally getting fresh air after being stuck inside all day.

Her hands moved up to grip his hair, pulling him closer as he clutched at her hips. Ethan ran his tongue against her bottom lip, but she didn't grant him accesse only pushed him away.

"Fuck you for making me like you." Juliette whispered, pecking his lips once more. Ethan bit his lip before grabbing her legs and pulling her under water. She kicked him and swam back up, watching as he laughed.

"Okay, just fuck you in general."

■■■■

i couldn't wait any longer to make them kiss, but I'm such trash for paul lahote and embry call thx my smol hot babies