fifteen

Juliette's pace picked up as she saw her best friend of thirteen years get off the bus. The two girls met in a hug, almost tumbling to the ground and laughing as they did so.

"Marliette is back together and better than ever!" Marley cheered after stepping away from Juliette. Juliette chuckled and Elliot watched from afar as he saw his sister's spirits lighten.

"Elliot, stop hiding back there. Come give mama a hug!" Marley teased and Elliot shook his head before walking forward and hugging the younger girl.

"I'm glad you came because Juliette really needed a friend." Elliot spoke up, pulling away from their embrace and Juliette grabbed Marley's hand, tugging her towards the building.

"I brought my school work for the next few days because I'm trying to actually graduate and unlike you, I'm at a public school." Marley stated, pulling out her work from her backpack as they boarded the elevator.

"Dude, this is gonna sound so nerdy, but we can do schoolwork together." Juliette chuckled and Marley wrapped an arm around her best friend's shoulder, leaning her head against hers.

"Hell yeah, that sounds nerdy, you dork." She teased and Elliot smiled, loving how much happier Juliette was.

"Anywhore, don't think we aren't going to talk about Ethan because we are. But since I love you, we're gonna swim first." Marley stated and Juliette cheered, wrapping her arms around her best friend.

"I love you, Planet Mars."

■■■■■

MY FAV FRIENDSHIP MBN TO HAVE A BEST FRIEND THO, ALL MY FRIENDS AT SCHOOL ARE HELLA FAKE EXCEPT LIKE ONE