Wait....What???

• Zadedykowane Darcy<3<3<3

"What?" I asked.

"I'm-" I cut her off.

"I heard you the first time. But how?" I asked.

"He-he came in the middle of the night and tied me up while i was sleeping and h-he put something in my mouth and raped me." She sobbed.

Ed patted her back. I think he makes her strong. She's half a heart without him. I really hope they don't break up. She would probably forget where she belongs.

"He is going to pay." I said through my clenched teeth. "He is going to pay." I mumbled.

I ran up to my room and picked up Meredith on the way.

I sat on my bed and said to Meredith, "What am I going to do?"

I know what your thinking.

'Why are you talking to a cat? She won't answer.'

Well guess what? Your wrong. She is very smart.

"Meow." She answered.

Ok maybe not.

Maybe I am crazy.

I should really take my ADHD medicine.

Yes I haven't taken it in a while.

"LOOKING SO HOT I THINK THAT I MIGHT FALL (woo) FEELING LIKE ITS MY BIRTHDAY LIKE CHRISTMAS DAY CAME EARLY JUST WHAT I WANT SO WHEN WE MOVE YOU MOVE." My phone blared out. It was Aunt Perrie. She put Move as my ringtone for herself.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey gurl!" She said.

"Whats up?"

"Want to have a GNO?" She asked.

"GNO?"

"Yeah a Girls Night Out." She answered.

"Oh yeah. Sure."

"Invite Emma!" She said.

I laughed.

"Ok."

"Call her now! We can have a 3 way convo!" She demanded.

"Ok! geez." I said.

She just laughed.

I added Emma to the convo and she answered on the 5th ring.

"Wazz up Bitch?" She answered.

"Bitches*" Perrie corrected.

"Pez!" She said Happily.

"Hey!" She said.

"I bought your new single About The Boy and it is amazballs!" She said.

She loves changing words....

"Aww thanks," Perrie said.

"No seriously those little things you say about 'him' are true! Boys do make a girl go mad! Best song ever!" She said.

"Um hello? Guys? Did you forget about me?" I asked.

They laughed.

We talked for about 3 hours before we decided to go to a teens club because we are all teens still.

"Let's meet in 2 hours." Pez said.

"Ok." We agreed.

"Bye guys! See you soon! Can't wait to stay up all night and live while were young. Ugh i want it to be later already!" Emma said.

"Lol ok bye." I said hanging up.

----------------------------------------------
A/N

Sorry its short but i'm on my phone and i was really bored, so i decided to update.

CONTEST TIME!

THERE ARE 8 ONE DIRECTION SONG TITLES IN THIS CHAPTER. FIRST PERSON TO FIND THEM AND NAME THEM ALL GETS A DEDICATION!

Lots of love💕

~Gemma💕🌸😛✨💜❄️😲👍😍😘

P.S. If you watch Liv and Maddie on Disney Channel you will get amazballs😂😂😋😉