Break Downs and Fights

Have you ever felt a moment when you want to hide? Mostly when your in an awkward moment? Well thats how i feel right now.

Perrie and Zayn are fighting while Emma and I are 'sleeping.'

There fighting over something stupid.

The four of us were watching a movie called Grease. When Perrie said, "I wish i was as pretty as Sandy." Then Zayn said, "I wish you were too." as a joke but she took it the wrong way and now there fighting. It is 3:46 AM and they have been fighting since 12:37 PM. I only knew that because i spaced out while looking at the clock.

Emma and I are in the livingroom covering our ears and trying to sleep. There in there room screaming there heads off at eachother.

I looked over to Emma and said, "Want to go to my house and sleep?"

"Yeah." She said.

We slipped out of our sleeping bags and started packing our backpacks up.

I took out paper and wrote a note.

'Perrie and Zayn,

We couldn't sleep with all your fighting so were going to My house to sleep. Sorry!

Love,

Darcy. (and Emma.)'

Good thing my house was only like 10 minutes away. We were like 5 blocks away. I'm used to walking back and forth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got there the house was pretty lit up. Mom must've still been awake.

I unlocked the door and walked in.

"Who's there?" My Mom called out sounding scared (Which i don't blame her if someone walks into your house at 4 AM i'd be scared too).

"Emma and Darcy." Emma called out.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"We couldn't sleep there." I said walking up the stairs and into my room falling asleep.

------------------------------

We woke up at 1:56 PM. I checked my phone and saw 3 new messages.

I clicked on the first one.

'I'm sorry about last night love.' it read.

I replied back to Uncle Zayn saying its fine.

I clicked on the next one from Perrie.

'Sorry girl.' Again i said its fine.

The 3rd one was from my other BFF Callie.

'Shopping tomorrow? xx'

I replied saying sure.

Callie has short brown hair, that is up to her shoulders, brown eyes, and is very tall. She has pale skin. She loves shopping. She is allergic to the sun though. She gets hives. (A/N My mom is allergic to the sun... She can go out in it but it just gives her rashes on her arms) Thats why she is pale. She loves Demi Lovato. EVERYTHING is about Demi in her mind. Sometimes it's really annoying.

Then there is Destiny and Joy. They are tall with blue eyes and long red hair. There twins. They have Olive skin and is obsessed with Kellie Pickler.

Oh and our other friend Gracie. Her name is Grace but we call her Gracie because she is the baby of the group and she is adorable and still has baby cheeks! She has long brown hair that is down to her waist and pirecing green eyes. She likes Cher Lloyd and Olly Murs. She has an olive skin tone.

Yep so there's Darcy (me), Emma, Gracie, Joy, Destiny, and Callie. We have all been friends since preschool. I couldn't ask for better friends. Sometimes i want to kill them but thats normal right??? Were like sister.

I heard my Mom screaming at Ed.

She is having another break-down. Ed is used to them by now so he doesn't mind. Her hormones are uncontrollable lately. I want that baby out already!!!! She yelled at me yesterday for not bringing pizza home for her! She didn't even ask me too! She was crying and everything. I felt bad so i went out and brought her some and then yelled at me for not bringing fries home for her! I was like ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! and she was like, I GABE BITH TO YOU! with a mouth full of Pizza.

She is driving me crazy.

I really do need a girls day away from all the drama.

A/N

Sorry about the mistakes. I'm writing this on my phone again. I want to kill my sister. Sorry it's short and boring.

~Gemma</3