Prom Dateless.

It's finally friday.

To be honest i can't wait to get out and away from Tyler.

He keeps giving me dirty looks. He thinks i'm using him but i'm not! I'm not like my Dad at all!

Prom was today and i had no date.

Tyler had a new date though. He found one 5 minutes after we broke up.

Her name is Ariana and she's the school's slut. Like seriously eww.

The girls were getting there dresses on and i was watching them. I had my glasses on. Yes i wear glasses.

"Are you sure you don't want to go?" Emma asked.

I nodded.

"I'm studing for when I take my tests with the on tour tutor." I said.

"Ok." She said before muttering 'Loser.' Under her breath.

"I heard that." I said.

"Sorry but it's our last night together and i'm going to miss you a lot, and i wish you would come." She said as tears came to her eyes.

"Don't cry!" I said. "I'll be back before you know it. And guess what? My Mom called earlier and said that the 4 nights she comes here you guys have front row seats and backstage passes!" I tried to cheer her up.

"Really??" She said. She's obviously a Swiftie.

"Yes." I said.

"YAY I NEVER BEEN TO A TAYLOR CONCERT!" She screamed.

I laughed at her.

"Plwease come?" She asked using her puppy face i might add.

"Maybe." I said.

There was a knock on the door.

"Yay! Mikey's here!" She said.

I rolled my eyes.

Emma was wearing a strapless light pink dress with silver sparkles going down the sides. She has tall silver heels on and red lipstick. She also had light pink eye shadow on and fake eyelashes with pink sparkles on them. She look amazingly beautiful!

She opened the door and Mike stood there and he actually looked nice.

His hair was jelled up like a quiff and he wore a tux. His tie matched Emma's dress.

They actually make a cute couple.

"Hey Darcy!" Emma said grabbing her purse.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"If you decide to come you know where we are." She winked.

"Ok." I laughed. "Have fun!"

"Thanks!" They said walking out the door.

I sighed and sat back.

After about 3 minutes i realized i was extremely bored.

I looked over at my bag where my dress was and sighed again.

I got up and walked over to it and unziped the bag.

In the bag was a white dress. It had blue sparkles in the breast area and then a blue bow under it. The bottom had silver sparkles. It came down to my ankles.

I decided to go and have fun since it IS my last day here for a while.

I quickly got in the shower and shampooed and conditioned my hair using strawberry scented ones. I Love Strawberrys. I washed my body and got out before drying my hair and curling it.

Once i did that i put on makeup.

Blue eyeshadow, pink lipgloss, and masscra is what i used.

I slipped on my dress but realized i couldn't zip it up all the way.

I saw a hook on the wall and attached it zipper to it the bent down and it actually zipped!

I couldn't believe it worked!

I slipped on my shoes that were a small silver heels and grabbed my phone and money and put it in my strapless bra.

I quickly ran to the gym as fast as i could.

It was pretty slow considering i was wearing heels and stuff like that.

I got to the gym doors and payed $40 dollars for my ticket.

I opened the gym doors and i heard gasping.

I looked up from looking at the floor.

Everyone's eyes were on me.

A/N

Sorry it's short but yay it's prom time!

What do you think is going to happen?

Do you think Tyler will see her?

Comment below!

3 comment's for next chapter?

Lots of love,

~Gemma <3