Clubs

• Dedicated to Your Mom

We all walked into the club and the music was so loud.

Right now, Miley Cyrus's We Can't Stop was blasting threw the speakers.

Emma, and Perrie went straight towards the bar, and came back with 3 Cokes.

Perrie had to drive so she didn't drink and Emma and I were under aged.

"Hello ladies." A guy said walking past us. He was obviously drunk. Perrie gave him a dirty look and he walked away. He was like 50 too. I thought this was a teens club? So gross!

"Let's go dance!" Emma said grabbing Perrie and I's hand.

There were sweaty bodys grinding all over each other. There was also a heavy smell of vomit.

"Listen, heres the rules. No leaving with anyone, no drinking, and absolutely NO HAVING SEX IN THE BATHROOMS!" Perrie said.

"Ok." We laughed.

"I'm serious!" She said.

"Yes sir!" Emma said.

"Excuse me?!" She raised her eyebrow.

"Sorry mame." Emma said. (i think thats how you spell it😛)

"Whatever." Perrie said smiling and rolling her eyes.

"Sassy much?" I asked her.

"Just shut up and dance." She laughed.

We starting dancing to my Mom's song 22 that she wrote ages ago. I say that because she is like 39 now and she wrote that like 17 years ago.

"TWENTY TWO-OOH OOH OOHH! IT FEELS LIKE A ONE OF THOSE NIGHTS WE WON'T BE SLEEPING, IT FEELS LIKE ONE OF THOSE NIGHTS YOU LOOK LIKE BAD NEWS I GOTTA HAVE YOU, I GOTTA HAVE YOU!" We sang along horribly and danced awkwardly.

"Hello." I cute guy said walking up behind me.

"Hi." I said.

"I'm Ryan."

"Darcy."

"Want me to buy you a drink?" He asked.

"Sure." One beer can't hurt right?

When he returned he handed me mine and we hit our glasses together and then drank them.

I chugged mine.

"Woah i never seen a girl do that before." He chuckled.

"Yeah well i am pretty awesome." I said brushing off imaginary dirt on my right shoulder.

He laughed. I saw Emma talkng to a boy.

Well more like kissing.

No suprise there.

I saw Perrie kissing someone too.

I went over to her and saw it was only Uncle Zayn.

Thank god!

There getting married soon and that would've been awkward.

"You ok?" The boy asked.

"Yeah just checking on my friends." I told him.

He nodded and asked, "do you want to dance?" I nodded and he took my hand and led me back to the dance floor.

"Now that I have captured your attention

I wanna steal you for a rhythm intervention

Mr. TSA*, I'm ready for inspection

Sh-sh-show me how you make a first impression