Reunions and A problems

"DARCY!" Emma called.

"EMMA!" I yelled back.

I just walked into my dormroom.

The walls are purple, there are 2 twin sized beds, 2 nightstands, 2 dressers, and shelves on the wall. There is also a mini fridge filled with water bottles.

All the girl dorm rooms had this. The boys had the same except they had blue walls and bunks.

The lounge had the TV's, pool tables, air hockey tables, popcorn maker, slushy maker, and couches.

There was a sushi bar on campus too.

(Like in Zoey 101)

"Knock knock!" Michael said knocking on the door.

"Mikey!" Emma yelled running into his arms.

Michael is Emma's boyfriend. He has the clearest blue eyes and brown hair in a quiff. He had a crush on me at first but i kept rejecting him so he moved on to Emma. Don't get me wrong, he is really hot but not my type. He is a major badboy who basically uses girls. I like sweet down to earth boys not stuck up snotty "i'm just using you to get in your pants" boys. I tried warning Emma but she never listens. He still hits on me but only when Emma isn't around.

My phone buzzed telling me i got a message.

' Looks like little Emma is in love. I can fix that. Go to the tennis court at 7 PM tonight or i will break Emma and Mike up. ~A'

It read.

"You ok?" Emma asked me.

"Yeah i'm fine. Why?" I asked.

"Your as white as a ghost." She answered.

"Oh. My mom just texted me and i miss her." I lied.

I hate lying to her but i needed to this time.

"Lets go get Sushi!" She said to Mike.

Perfect timing because it is 6:48 right now and i need to get away without any questions being asked.

"Want to come?" Emma asked me.

"No thanks. I ate before i came, plus you guys haven't seen eachother all summer so you probably need to catch up." I said. They nodded and left.

I quicky ran out the door, and out the main doors.

I got to the tennis court and saw a note on the fence.

(i'm on my phone so i don't have italics on here)

'Dear Darcy,

Tell Emma you have to use the bathroom at 10PM tonight. Come to the front of the girls dorm and bring the shovel that is by your feet.

~A.'

I looked down at my feet and saw a shovel.

I picked it up and shrugged before walking back to my dorm room.

A/N

I'm so so so sorry this is short.

I feel so bad but my ride will be here any minute and i'm going to a sleepover.

......... And there is the car honking.

Love you all!

Bye!

Have a fun weekend!

-Gemma