What Happens Can Hurt Your Heart

The room was silent, waiting for Victoire to tell them their fate. Even the Weasley brothers had stopped being mad long enough to hear the story. "Alright. What do you want to know?" Victoire asked, already knowing the answer.

"Well, since Little Lily over there told us so proudly that her daddy kills Voldemort, I'm going to assume we win." Sirius said with a slight grin. Victoire felt a pang in her heart. He had no idea. This man, was the only person her Uncle Harry had ever had as a parent. And he wouldn't live much longer. James, who was sitting next to Harry on the floor looked up and said,

"You hear that Dad? You win! You make the world a better place!" Harry smiled, and looked down at the boy who was almost his size. He had his hair, but his eyes. They were Ginny's. He looked over at the redhead with her arm around Lily, and felt something stir in his heart.

"It's great that we win, but nothing comes without a price." Dumbledore said. "I think we all have some part of us wanting to know who dies. First off, I am going to assume that I am dead." Dumbledore put on a grim smile.

"What? NO!" Harry cried, bolting up. "YOU CAN'T DIE!" But Victoire's face confirmed it. "No.." Harry whispered crumbling, and sitting back down.

"How did you know, Professor?" Victoire wondered. Dumbledore's eyes twinkled.

"My dear girl, I am much too valuable in assisting the light, Voldemort would have had me killed of. I also have an inkling on how Harry defeat Voldemort, and if I was around, he wouldn't have done what I am sure he did." Dumbledore kindly explained. Harry looked up, a hollow look in his eyes. Victoire's throat bobbed, the boy would have a lot more heartache before this was over.

"Who else?" He asked. "I need to know."

"Mad Eye, you die getting Uncle Harry out of Privet Drive, and you had the honor of going down fighting against Voldemort himself." Victoire started, and Mad Eye looked happy that at least he went down with a fight. She took a deep breath before starting. "Tonks, Remus, I am so sorry. You die in the Battle of Hogwarts, a month after you had a son together, Teddy." Tonks looked overjoyed, even though she had just been told that she died.

"See, Remus! We have a son together!" Tonks cried, and when Remus started to cut in, she said, "No, I don't care that you are a werewolf, that you are too old for me, or that you are too poor for me." Remus smiled, Tonks had won him over. Tonks crossed the room, and went straight into his arms. Sirius's smile had taken over his face, happy that his last living best friend had found love, even though they died.

"Uncle Harry, I am so sorry." Victoire whispered, and Harry's eyes shot to her, "But Sirius Black dies at the end of this year, killed by Bellatrix." Harry broke down. He put his head in his hands, and short gasps were heard from him. He looked up after a couple seconds.

"YOU'RE LYING!" He shouted, "SIRIUS CAN'T DIE!" Sirius put arm on his shoulder.

"Harry. I believe her. Just enjoy the time we have left." Sirius soothed.

"NO!! IT CAN'T BE true" And Harry broke down crying. "No........."

"Severus Snape, you die at the Battle of Hogwarts, killed by Voldemort." Snape wasn't surprised, he guessed Voldemort had found out about the whole double agent thing. Victoire drew a deep breath, and tried to keep her voice calm. The last one would be the hardest.

"The Weasleys, I hate to say this but.....We have never met our Uncle Fred." Victoire stated. Lily ran over to Fred and hugged him. Fred was so shocked, and didn't move. Next, James followed him, then Rose and Hugo, Albus, and finally Victoire all hugged him. The kitchen was silent except for Lily whispering,

"Fred, we all miss you so much." And with that, mayhem broke out. Mrs. Weasley began to sob, Bill was shaking, Charlie was holding Bill, Ron was crying, and Ginny was choking back tears.

"FRED, NOOOO! PLEASE SAY IT ISN'T TRUE!" George screamed, overcome with emotion. How could he live without his twin, his counterpart. Fred looked at George and said with a choke in his voice,

"You'll just have to live for the two of us." And with that, George sobbed, and joined the group hug.

"I will, Fred."

"Could we move on, please. What else happens?" Moody said, always the one for ruining meaningful moments. Everyone went back to their seats.

"Okay. Grandmum, you kill Bellatrix at the Battle of Hogwarts to stop her from killing Aunt Ginny." Here Victoire was interrupted by cheers filling the room. "Harry kills Voldemort in a final battle, there's some huge business with a prophecy, and the survivors lead full lives." She was about to go on when Lily let out a loud yawn. Victoire looked at the time, it was 10:00! "Could we stay the night? James Potter broke the time turner, so we can't go back until someone figures out how to." She glared at James.

"Of course! The girls can sleep with Hermione and Ginny, and the boys can sleep with Harry and Ron." Mrs. Weasley said, and sent everyone up the stairs, leaving just the Order downstairs to discuss what had been said. The children went up the stairs, but were far from going to sleep.