About to Leave.

This is quite a short chapter, just a set up for the next chapter. Also, 1K VIEWS???!!!????!?!?! Crazy! Okay, on to the story:

Everyone was eating, laughing, and generally chatting about life, in the past and future when Older Harry pushed his chair back, got up, and cleared his throat. Everyone looked to him expectantly.

"Now, while this little catch up is grand, I really think we ought to be heading back." Harry announced. "We have a fixed Time Turner, and are all safe, so we must return." Some groans went through the kitchen. "We'll see you-most of you soon." Older Harry said, gaze falling on Sirius, than Remus, Tonks (who had entered the kitchen just after the Time Travelers had come), and finally Fred. He had avoided them, guilty about their deaths, even though countless people told him it wasn't his fault. But it was. If he hadn't... and Older Ginny slipped her hand into his, and squeezed it.

"Sounds like a plan. Come on, Lily, Albus, James." Older Ginny smiled at Older Harry, knowing his pain, even more, because she had lost a brother. Older Hermione also called her children to her, and putting her arms around her, steered them out of the kitchen. Older Ron followed, walking with Louis. Older Bill and Fleur, along with Victoire and Dominique, stayed behind. The rest of the Weasley's, Younger Hermione and Harry, Sirius, Tonks and Remus followed the Time Travelers. Older Bill stopped Fred, and looked him in the eye.

"Freddie, no-one forgets you. We all love you so much." Older Bill whispered. Fred, never being the emotional one, actually sobered up. He pulled Bill into a hug.

"I'm sure you do. And can you please tell George, By the code of Willy Wonka, I still love you." Fred said quietly into Bill's ear. He let go and turned to his two nieces. "I know you, Victoire," Fred started, smiling at Victoire, "But I'm not quite sure who you are," he said, turning to Dominique.

"I'm Dominique, or Nicky. Vic's sister." Dominique smiling shyly up at the uncle she had never known. Just then, Mrs. Weasley poked her head in, smiling softly when she saw her family together.

"I hate to break this up, but I wanted to let you know, Bill, you're leaving."

And...there is the update. Okay: A question: Who is your favorite Harry Potter Character? Also, What House are you? Personally, I am a Ravenclaw, and my favorite character is Luna. I love how she listens to no-one, and believes whatever she wants to. (Harry Potter, you listen to me right NOW! Sorry, Favorite Luna Line) I also quite like Dobby, and was SO SAD that he died. Please comment yours below!

-Mia