Going Back to the Future

Don't kill me! This is a really short chapter. 

Bill, Victoire, Fleur, Dominique, Fred, and Mrs. Weasley ran into the front hall. The rest of the group was gathered, the time traveler's standing a bit apart. Bill and his family joined them.

"Sorry we're late. Let's get going." Fleur apologized. Older Harry sent one last look at his younger self, and walked over.

"Hey, mate. Last words: Never stop believing in what you know. You're going to go through hard times, lose a bunch of close ones, but it shapes us as people. Your heart will break, you will cry, but when it's all over, you'll be stronger." Older Harry looked at Sirius, with his arm around Harry and his heart broke. "And Sirius-"

"I'm not sorry, Harry. At least I will see James and Lily again." Sirius said with a grimace. He removed his arm from around Young Harry, and hugged Harry. "You really are deer Prongs with touches of Lily-flower." Sirius whispered. Harry pulled away.

"We need to go." Older Harry walked back to his family. "Ready, guys?" The Potters and Weasleys nodded. "Hermione, if you will." Older Hermione stepped forward.

"I'm sorry, but you can't remember this trip. Obliviate!" Hermione cried, extracting the memory over everyone but Ginny. Hermione had realized that the charm hadn't not worked Ginny, it hadn't even been performed on her! It was the way, in the future, that they would get the kids back. Hermione then cast a blackout charm for a short second, so they could get back without being seen. She ran back to her family, and Harry threw the time turner over her as well, and spun it 26 times. A bright flash of light. They were gone.

I'm debating about doing a series of Jily One-Shots. Should I? On a totally different topic, IT'S SO WARM OUT HERE. I am wearing SHORTS! It's crazy that it's still February. A question for my readers! What was your favorite Harry Potter Book? Also, not a Harry Potter Question but.. Who is your role model? My favorite Harry Potter book was the Order of the Phoenix (Plus, it's my favorite one of all of the movies) and my role model is a woman named Annie Jump Cannon. She was an astronomer in the early 20th century, and her work will benefit astronomy for years to come. Now, on from that History Lesson...