The Power of a Dream

"So," Hermione said, plopping herself on the bed. All of the girls, Hermione, Ginny, Lily, Rose, and Victoire were in Hermione and Ginny's bedroom. "How exactly do I get together with the idiot also known as Ron, as I have been hinting that I like him for 2 years, but he hasn't caught on?" Rose giggled. This was an interesting story to tell. Lily and Victoire laughed as well.

"You keeping hinting that you like him, for 2 more years, than, in the middle of the Battle of Hogwarts, you kiss him because he says that the house elves should be moved." Ginny looked stunned.

"Let me get this straight. My brother, Ronald Bilius Weasley, expressed concern about the house elves of Hogwarts?" Ginny said incredulously. "No."

"Yes." Rose looked smug.

"Do they ever stop fighting?" Ginny bluntly asked.

"No."

"I thought so." Here Hermione turned red, and began to splutter. But than an evil grin spread across her face, and she turned to Ginny.

"So, Gin-Gin. What about you and Harry?" Ginny's face went Weasley red. She hadn't told anyone, but when they were climbing up the stairs, Harry had slipped a note that read: Meet me in the attic at 11. Then he had disappeared, but unfortunately, her brothers had seen him smile at her. They went after him like owls after worms. Ginny hoped he was still alive.

"How do me and Harry get together?" She wondered. This time Lily made a face, along with Rose. "What?"

"Oh, it's just that we hear this story at least once a week." Victoire tiredly. "Including unnecessary details. Like the temperature the room was. Then we make a quick exit once Uncle Harry or you tells the other how lucky she/he is to have found you." Ginny went a deeper red, and Lily laughed. Hermione looked thoughtful, and quietly asked a question on everyone's mind.

"How does George cope with losing a twin?" Victoire sobered.

"He survives. Every year though, on May 2nd, he goes to a stream behind the Burrow, and just sits there, looking at the water. He sometimes puts his memories of Fred in and watch them when they were younger." Victoire admits. Everyone was quiet. "We should go to bed. It's late." Lily and Rose shared a bed, Hermione and Ginny shared the other queen bed, and Victoire took the single. She went and hugged Rose and Lily.

"We will get home girls, you have nothing to worry about." Victoire assured Rose and Lily. 

"But how?" Lily asked, always the one wanting to be near her parents. She was a daredevil, and wanted to be independent, but never liked being far from home. Home was were her heart was.

"I'm going to be honest, Lily. I have no idea. But I do know that your father will never stop looking for you. Never." The older girl said. 

"Goodnight." Rose murmured. Hermione and Ginny, unsure about what to do, said goodnight as well to their future children and went to bed. Ginny lay awake, waiting for 11. But around 10:30, she was disturbed by a quiet shriek. She got up, and looked around for the source. It was Lily. Her eyes were open, wide and scared, hands stiff, tangled in her sheets, and her face with sweaty. Ginny walked to her daughter.

"Lily?" She asked. Lily was breathing heavily. "Lily!" Another shriek from Lily. This one woke Rose up. She looked around and saw Lily. Rose shook Lily awake. The moment the girl was awake, she began to cry.

"I-hic-visited the room-hic- again, Rosie" Lily cried, going into Rose's arms. Rose sighed and patted her head. She motioned for Ginny to sit down. When Ginny sat down, Lily went into her arms. "Mummy! I was there, and and and" Lily couldn't take it. Rose looked over Lily's head and explained.

"Her first year at Hogwarts, in May, Lily was kidnapped by a man wanting to get back at Harry. She was taken in the night, and put in a room. I- I can't say anymore, but it scarred her. She's normally so happy, but at night, the room comes back." Ginny hugged Lily tighter. She vowed she would always keep the girl safe, now, and when she was older.