Morning Drama

Thank you for all the views, votes, and comments! I love and read every single one!

The next morning:

"Rosie? Are you awake yet?" Rose opened her eyes blearily and quickly shut them closed again. It was Lily.

"No," Rose mumbled. Lily began to tickle Rose.

"Not possible!" Lily said joyfully and Rose began to laugh, squirming out of Lily's reach. Ginny woke up from the noise and smiled when she saw Lily, laughing, smiling, so different from the girl screaming last night.

"Good morning, Lily, Rose," Ginny said. Rose gasped for breath and said:

"I don't know about Good!"

"Morning, Mummy!" Lily cried, bounding over to Ginny, and gave her a big hug.

"Let's go down to breakfast before we wake up HERMIONE and VICTOIRE," Ginny said, yelling out the girls' names, and removing herself from her daughter's arms.

"Too late." Hermione and Victoire woke up groaning at the same time. 5 minutes later, everyone was ready to head down, and they did so, Lily riding Victoire's back down. When they reached the kitchen, they found that Mrs. Weasley, Tonks, Remus, Harry, Ron, James, Albus, and Hugo were already up.

"Morning, girls!" Mrs. Weasley greeted the girls. Ron, who appeared to be half asleep, grunted. Mrs. Weasley took eggs off of the pan and magically floated them over to the kids. Ron looked much more awake when the food came, and he finally noticed Rose, and remembering Scorpius, began to grow mad.

"Rosie, darling." Ron began, and Rose looked at him suspiciously, along with Hermione. Hermione shrugged, obviously not knowing what was going on. Rose sat down next to her mother, grabbed and quill and some parchment, both of which was sitting on the table, and began to write something down. Hermione on the other hand, took out a book and began to read, not paying attention to the drama unfolding in front of her.

"What did James do?" Rose asked, sighing, not even looking up. James look indigent.

"Why does everyone always blame me?" James asked.

"You're the one who always is in trouble. If it wasn't for you WE WOULD BE IN THE CORRECT TIME PERIOD!" Rose began to yell. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT WE ARE HERE. IF YOU HADN'T BROKEN THAT TIME TURNER!"

"Well, to be fair....it was Victoire's wand that let out the spark..." James reasoned, but Rose was having nothing of it.

"James, leave me out of it. I'm already upset enough that my wand landed us here. But it is your fault." Victoire said gently, but the tension in the room did not ease.

"YES, BUT YOU WERE THE ONE THAT STOLE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I MIGHT NEVER SEE MY FAMILY AGAIN. WE MIGHT BE TRAPPED HERE FOREVER AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT." 

"Rosie came down." Hugo began to say, but that just made Rose madder.

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!" Rose screamed (Hermione in the Deathly Hallows when Ron returns, anyone?)

"Rose, just calm down! You're making everyone feel awkward. Yes, you are right, but no, yelling at James will not do anything." It was Lily and Rose breathing heavily, finally calmed down. Hugo and Albus looked to Lily like, what is your secret? Lily shrugged and began to eat, along with the rest of the family, except for Ron, who appeared to remember something just then.

"Wait one moment. What's this I hear about you and ....Scorpius Malfoy asking you out and you LIKING HIM?!?" Ron asked calming, but with anger bubbling in his voice. Miraculously, Rose kept her calm, though anyone could see that she was furious at almost everyone in the room.

"Alright, James, Al-never mind, he wouldn't tell, Hugo. Who told him, because, let me be clear I will sewer you with this quill." Rose said, beginning to grow purple, beginning to pick up the quill she had been using to write something down.

"James mentioned it!" Hugo said cheekily, smirking at his older cousin. Rose turned around and promptly slapped James in the face.

"Owwwwwww." James moaned. "I may have mentioned it, but Hugo-Wugo told Uncle Ron that you were in LLLOOVVV-Ow!" Rose had slapped him again. Then she turned around and kicked Hugo in the shins. He didn't even flinch. Hugo's shins were immune to Rose's kicks.

"CAN SOMEONE JUST TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON?" Ron shouted over the noise.

"Dad. Scorpius Malfoy did indeed ask me out. I said no. That is what matters. But if I ever say yes.. he would make me happy. And anyways, don't you want me to be happy? " Rose said, batting her eyelashes. She could get anything from her father when he did that. Hermione finally looked up from her book, her eyesight settling on Ron, something clicking in her brain.

"Ron, she's right. We'll" Here Hermione blushed, but continued on, "We'll be there to support her." Hermione was wise in many ways.

"I AM NOT SUPPORTING ROSE DATING A MALFOY! EVER. EVEN IF SHE ISN'T DATING HIM NOW!" Ron was interrupted by a ringing noise in Lily's pocket going off. She took it out. All of the people from the past looked shocked.

"Hello?" Lily asked. She paused for a moment. "Mummy?" Harry looked up from his breakfast and trying to block the argument out in shock. Lily was talking to... himself? "Oh hello! I miss you! " Lily smiled and hugged her herself with one arm around her stomach. "1995, the Order Meetings. We're all fine" She paused again, and after hearing the question, said: "James did." James gulped. Here came Ginny Potter's warth. "James, Mummy wants to talk, ahm, yell at you." And Lily handed the phone to James, sat down, and began to eat breakfast. 

And we end on a cliffhanger. You'll just have to wait for the next Update for James to be yelled at. -Mia