Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I dropped my bag as I leaped into his arms, flinging my arms around his waist. I felt the vibrations of his chest against my head as he chuckled,

"Miss me?"

"Nah not really" I smirked.

"Me neither" He responded as he placed me back on my feet and picked up my bag just as the rest of my family joined us.

"How was your holiday?" Luke asked as he led us to the nearest exit.

"Good. The weather was great and it was nice to see my mum." My mum, Fiona, replied.

"Yeah, I heard the weather was great in South Carolina this year." Luke smiled as we reached his land rover. He easily swung my bag into the back before helping my parents and brother load their luggage while I jumped into the passenger seat of the car. I probably should have sat in the back and let one of my parents take the front seat but this is how it has always been.

Luke slipped in beside me, starting up the car and linking his fingers with mine, playing with them absentmindedly as he drove away from the airport.

I smiled as we rolled into my familiar street.

"Glad to be home?" Luke asked, parking the car opposite my house.

"Yeah, South Carolina was great but I may have missed a certain someone." I replied as I clambered out of the big car, Luke helping me to carry my bag to the door.

"So what did you do there?" He asked as he dumped my bag at the end of my bed.

"Nothing much. I spent most of the time at the beach. What about you, any new girlfriends I should know about?" I teased, smirking as he jumped onto my bed.

"No actually." He said shrugging.

"Not even one hook up, why do I find that so hard to believe?"

"Not one, surprising I know. I mean who can resist this?" Luke chuckled, gesturing to his face. "What about you?"

"Well there was this one guy, but it was just a one night thing in the end." I shrugged. "And you've still got a whole two weeks at the beach to find someone to hook up with." I chuckled.

Every summer Luke's family and my family would go to Luke's family beach house and spend two weeks there. It was great to get away from LA for a couple of weeks, and Luke and I had been going there since we were kids so knew a whole bunch of people there.

"So do you want to get a burger? I'm hungry."

"When are you not hungry?" I smirked as I grabbed my jacket and followed him out of the house.

"So are you excited about going to the beach house?" Luke asked as the waitress placed two burgers in front of us.

"Of course! I mean two weeks of sun, beach, and topless boys, what's there to complain about?" I giggled.

"I guess you're right." Luke laughed as he took a massive bite of his burger. My eyebrows pulled together into a frown,

"Firstly, I'm always right and secondly, ew."

Luke wiped away the ketchup smeared on his lip, before saying, "You wish."

"So when was I last wrong then?" I raised one eyebrow challengingly.

"Um... I know.. Um actually... I need more time." Luke stuttered, frowning.

"Whatever." I said, both knowing I had won.

"Still packing, huh?" Luke smirked as he walked into my bedroom placing his small bag at the end of my bed.

"Yeah" I groaned. I had been packing for the last two hours. Now my bag was only half full and we were leaving in an hour.

"Want some help?" Luke chuckled, looking around at the piles of clothes heaped in small clumps around my room.

"Definitely!" I smiled. This happened every year; Luke would come over and help me pack, due to my awful packing skills.

"So what have you got so far?" Luke said, looking through my suitcase.

"Shorts, t-shirts, dresses, skirts and cardigans." I said, checking them off on my fingers as I said them. "I think," I continued, my eyebrows pulling together into a frown.

"Well, you don't have any cardigans in here." Luke chuckled softly as he looked up from my suitcase. I sighed,

"What would I do without you?"

"Yeah, you seriously wouldn't be able to survive without me." he smiled as he picked up a pile of neatly folded cardigans, from behind a heap of clothes, and placed them in my suitcase. "So what next Soph?"

"I guess just underwear and bikinis." I shrugged, my eyes searching the room for my bikinis.

"I'll choose the underwear!" Luke almost shouted, leaping over the suitcase to my chest of draws.

"Perv" I stated as my eyes reached a pile of bikinis at the opposite end of the room, near my radiator.

I glanced over at Luke when he didn't respond. He had a sly smile on his face and my mind immediately clicked to what was in my underwear draw. Luke turned to face me, a cocky smirk plastered on his face as he raised his hand which had a black lacy thong in it. I felt my cheeks heat up, but I tried to act like it didn't bother me.

"Soph, what's this?" Luke asked his voice cracking slightly as he tried to hide his amusement. Slowly, I walked towards Luke, until our bodies were almost touching. I reached up so my lips were hovering by his ear. As a started to speak I heard him gasp quietly, "Joke all you want Luke. I know you'd love to see me in that." And with that I grabbed the thong out of his hand and pulled out a pile of underwear from the draw and walked back over to my suitcase. Once I finished zipping up the suitcase Luke was still standing in the same place, his mouth hanging open and his eyes wide.

"You're catching flies." I giggled, which seemed to wake him up from his trance.

"Tease" he muttered under his breath.

"You love it really. Anyway we should be going." I said, changing the topic as I glanced at the clock which sat on my bedside table.

"I guess, for the first time in your life, you're right," Luke joked his eyes following mine to the clock.

"Shut up," I responded, shoving him playfully in the chest.

"You just love to touch the abs, huh?" Luke smirked, making my hand immediately drop to my side.

"So what if I do?" I whispered, leaning towards him.

"Then I'm not complaining," he said winking, before grabbing his bag and sauntering out of my bedroom.

AN: I know this chapter is short but the next chapters will be longer I promise. I just wanted to upload another chapter even though I haven't finished my other story yet.

Anyway, sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes.

Please vote and comment.