Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I woke up in Luke's arms. My head rested on his bare chest. I smiled as I started to think of last night. I glanced up at Luke's peaceful face, slowly his eye lids fluttered open.

"We're you watching me sleep?" He smirked, as his gaze met mine.

"You wish loser. I just woke up myself." I teased, rolling out from his arms and stretching out on the other side of my bed.

"Sure, I bet you we're day dreaming about last night," he smirked in response, rolling closer to me before lifting himself up so he was now hovering above me. I gulped as his faced inched towards mine.

"Actually last night really didn't do it for me, sorry." I responded, trying to sound uncaring but the effect was lost when my voice came out in a hoarse whisper.

"Says the one who was screaming my name so loud last night my ears are still ringing," Luke chuckled, still moving himself closer so his chest was now pressed against mine. My whole body was tingling from his touch.

"There is such a thing as faking it," I smirked as his arrogant smile slipped slightly but soon returned,

"Are you saying you want to stop this whole friend with benefits thing?"

My face fell, but I quickly covered it. Last night had been amazing and I definitely didn't want it to be our last time. Luke made me feel like no one had ever felt before. Just the touch of his skin against mine made my whole body feel like it was on fire. When his perfect lips touched mine my head became dizzy with pleasure.

"I thought so," Luke smirked as he crashed his lips down onto mine. I immediately kissed him back moving my hand into his hair. He used one arm to keep his weight of me while the other slipped to my waist, holding my hips in place. I tugged at his hair, pulling him closer so our bodies were now entwined together.

"Luke! Sophie! Breakfast!" My mum called up the stairs. I sighed as Luke slumped down on top of me.

"I guess you're going to have to wait." I laughed as Luke got up off of me.

"Don't act like you didn't want to as well." He chuckled as he pulled on a pair of swimming shorts and the same t-shirt from yesterday. He flicked his hair so it was no longer in his eyes and I swear my knees actually went weak.

I pulled myself out of my bed and slipped into a summer dress before following Luke out of my bedroom.

"Morning," my brother, Olly, smirked as we walked out into the corridor.

"Hey," Luke and I responded simultaneously.

"So what were you two up to in there?" he chuckled, while leaning against the door frame of his room. I felt my cheeks instantly heat up as the words left his lips. I stood slightly behind Luke, trying to hide my burning cheeks.

"I went to make sure Soph was up. You know what she is like, she sleeps like a log," Luke smiled, lying extremely convincingly.

"Oh okay," Olly smirked, obviously not believing a word Luke just said, "By the way Sophie, you're dress is on inside out."

I gasped, as I looked down at my dress. I looked back as my brother a confused expression on my face as I realised my dress was not inside out.

Olly was laughing his ass off, "Yeah sure you we're just making sure she was up," He snickered as he walked down the corridor and down stairs to the kitchen.

I pressed my face into Luke's chest, hiding my tomato-like cheeks.

"Well that was embarrassing," I mumbled into Luke's chest. It started vibrating against my face as he laughed,