Chapter 6

Chapter 6

RECAP:

George smirked slightly before looking straight at me and saying, "Sophie,"

My mouth fell open as I struggled to sit up, seeing as Luke's arms were draped around me. Then I realised he was probably joking just like Emily had done to him.

I shook my head slightly as I said, "Ha ha nice one, try and embarrass Sophie now."

George shrugged slightly as he replied, "It almost worked."

He stood up slowly a sly smile forming over his lips as he leaned over and spun the bottle once again.

He smirked when the bottle landed on Luke. He definitely had a dare already prepared for him.

"Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare obviously," Luke responded cockily making George's dare grow even more pronounced.

"Okay, I dare you to...."

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He paused and all eyes were glued to him. I held my breath as I waited for him to continue. I knew his dare was going to be bad and I had a funny feeling by the way George had been looking at Luke and I throughout the game that it was going to involve both of us.

"Spend seven minutes in heaven with Sophie."

Everyone was silent as they stared at George. Was he serious? I couldn't help but burst out laughing and soon Emily and Luke had joined me. When I finally stood up straight by ribs ached from laughing so much.

"Wow, you really are a twelve year old girl George," I commented, as I rubbed my painful stomach.

"And you thought it was such a good dare. I seriously thought I was in for it the way you were smirking at me," Luke chuckled.

"Seriously George? Man you suck at this game," Emily added as we all slumped back onto the beds our eyes shining from unshed tears.

"Whatever, just do the dare," George grumbled, "and tell us everything that happens when you come out," he continued.

I giggled as I stood up and followed Luke into the small en-suite bathroom. I couldn't believe this was George's fantastic dare. You could do whatever you wanted during the seven minutes so why was it such a big deal? Luke and I could just talk if we wanted to. However, I doubted that's what he wanted to do.

I closed the door behind me being sure to lock it. "What do you want to do?" I asked as I pulled myself up onto the counter and rested my head against the mirror hanging on the wall.

"Well," Luke started as he slid in-between my legs and rested his hands on the mirror, either side of my head. "We might as well use this time wisely," he smirked, waggling his eyebrows at me.

I giggled at his cocky expression, "Seriously Luke, twice in one day? You can't get enough of me," I teased as I slipped my hands around his neck and pressed my body into his.

"Don't deny you didn't enjoy earlier," Luke smirked arrogantly as he rested his forehead against mine. I shivered slightly as his warm breath ran along my nose.

"Sorry I guess you just don't do it for me," I shrugged, trying to hide the effect he had on me.

"Then why do you keep coming back for more?" He continued as he pressed his body into mine so his chest was now crushing against mine and there wasn't a breath of space between us. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his hips and arched my back slightly, loving how close he was.