Chapter 1

"Janet!"

I looked up from my three-month old baby Janice Destiny Malcolm into my twin sisters, Janey Daisy Malcolm's eyes. "Yes Janey I heard you! Sebastian is back in town and it seems like this time it is for good and he has been asking about me but nobody talks to him." I said in a baby voice. "The good thing is that in two weeks I will be on my way back to the university to start the semester with Isabelle and as usual life will go on."

"What about Janice, Janet?"

"What about my daughter?"

"Will you..."

"He died to us the moment he walked away from us at the airport..."

"From you Janet... he didn't know about Janice..."

"Same differences... look let's talk about this later... are you still going to babysit for me this weekend?" I patted my eyelashes at her. "This is my last two weeks of freedom and then its school and mommy, baby time." I kissed Janice cheeks and she smiled opening her eyes and immediately closing them again.

"Yes Janet go have a nice weekend with Isabelle." She sighed at me.

I smiled and ran upstairs changed into my blue jean shorts, my red spaghetti strap and my blue jean jacket. I pulled my boots on and curled my hair a little bit and I heard Isabelle honk and the doorbell ring.

I ran down the stairs and walked up to Janey I kissed her cheek. "Thank you so much! This is my first and last weekend of freedom for a while." I bend down and kissed Janice "Aww my baby girl I will miss so much but I will only be gone a little while I will be back by ten pm." I kissed her again as the doorbell rang.

I smiled at Janet "I open sister and you greet." I laughed swinging the door open and slamming into the person in front of me. I went to apologize as he held me up and my face froze. I did my best to keep the smile on my face, as he looked me up and down. I straighten myself up, stepped back and looked at him.

"Long time Janet." My name sounded like a coo coming from his lips.

"Not long enough Sebastian." I said back with acid.