Chapter 6

⌘Janet⌘

I walked out of class and into the courtyard with a big smile the weather was great and reaxing.

"Janet..." I heard Henry call in his English accent.

I turned and smiled at him. "Yes Henry..."

"Dinner? Tonight?" he smiled big at me.

"You ask every day Henry and every day I say..."

"No Henry I have a daughter... no Henry I cannot..." he mimicked in a girl voice and smiled. "But what if I said... Janet how would you and Janice, like to have dinner with me? See I figured it out and I always ask you and never Janice so what if I ask you both to a picnic in say an hour." He raised his eyebrows at me.

I smiled at him widely. "Fine... because we are a package deal."

"Yes!" he jumped up and then landed on his feet. "I mean yeah sure babe whatever." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "I will pick you up from your place in forty-five minutes."

I walked out of my closet with a nervous smile. "So?" I looked at Annabelle who was holding Janice.

"Well Janet let's be honest... I would fall in love with you." She laughed.

I looked in the mirror again. I was wearing an above the knee mint green dress that hugged my thin waist and then spread out. I matched it with a black belt and some black flats. I went back in the closet to look for Janice matching outfit.

"So how did Mr. London finally get you to agree?" she asked kissing Janice.

"He asked both me and Janice out and his name is Henry not Mr. London." I laughed walking out with Janice outfit.

"Well he is smart isn't he? I know but he's from there and has the accent." She laughed putting Janice outfit on.

I looked at her and smiled and knelt at her legs. "I don't know if I have said this enough in this lifetime but I love you and I owe you so much for all the help you give me."

"Oh this for that." She laughed and jumped up when there was a knock at the door. "Oh Lord lover boy is here."

I laughed and went to go open the door and there he stood.