Epilogue

3 YEARS LATER

Janet

I stood with my back leaned up against the house rubbing my big swollen belly. I was five months pregnant with twins nonetheless. Boys luckily. I stared at Janice on Sebastian's shoulders and smiled she was so much like her dad. I smiled as I got handed my baby girl Jasmin. I kissed her cheeks.

"How are my girls?' he kissed my lips sweetly. "And my boys of course." He kissed my stomach in two places where I pointed to the twins.

"We are good... just waiting for Janey and Peter to get their hands of each other so I can eat!"

"Sorry." Peter laughed flipping the burgers.'

"It's fine just feed me!"

I looked at my husband and smiled as Janice ran up to him. "Daddy!" she kissed his cheek and then pulled him to the lawn. "Fly again!"

He looked at me and winked and pulled her back on to his shoulders and ran as fast as he could again with Janey and Jonathans close behind them.

My mind flashbacked to when he proposed, it was the perfect way which most people would think wow no effort. We were watching Janice play on a swing at the park with Isabelle and he turned to me.

"I want a hundred of little Janice's... will you marry me and make me the happiest man in the world?"

"Of course I will." I laughed and kissed him.

"When do you want to start working on those babies?" he laid on me laughing.

"After we get married... no sex for you until then you know that." I laughed kissing him and pushing him off me as Janice slowly walked up to us with my ring with Isabelle's help of course.

"Mommy!" she pulled my shirt to get my attention.

"Yes Janice?" I picked her up after I placed Jasmin in the basinet.

"No more babies for you and daddy... I don't want to share." I laughed as she reached for her dad and he kissed her joining me in the laugh and he carried her inside and I took Jasmin in with us.

"No my sweet baby girl this is it... two more baby boys and we are done..." I laughed and kissed her cheeks.

"Do I get a say in it?" my adoring husband faked being hurt.

"You have had a say and that is why we will soon be six deep." I laughed kissing him.

We sat at the table and I smiled at my family. Filled with so much love I ate.

As I lay in bed rubbing lotion on my legs I thought back to that day in the hospital three years ago.

I looked at our daughter and then back at him. "Of course I love you..."

"You do... "he smiled and went to stand.

"I will always love you because you gave me our daughter... she is the best thing that happened to me in this life apart from Henry but the thing is Sebastian that my heart and soul belong to him and no other everything changed when you made the choice of leaving without saying anything."

"I will bow out then but I want to be involved in her life Janet."

"I will like nothing more than that." I smiled at him.

"Hey what are you thinking about?"

I smiled at Henry. "Life..."

"What about life?" he laughed twisting me under him.

"Just how I love my Husband Henry Matthew Cole and our kids my beautiful Janice Destiny Blake Cole and my gorgeous Jasmin Diamond Cole and of course my twin boy Henry Micheal Cole and Jonathan Matthew Cole and how perfect our life is.""Good because I was going to tell you that I kind of had a crush on you and I did not know how you would react to that." He laughed kissing my neck.

I smiled at him 'Well good thing I like you to huh?"

"Yeah I guess." He went to kiss me when Jasmin cried out.

"Your turn." I laughed at him pouting.

"Says who?" he laughed knowing what my reply would be.

"Your very pregnant wife that you love so very much." I kissed him as he went to Jasmin crib.

He laughed holding Jasmin. "I cannot wait until Junior and Johnny are born and you can't use that excuse anymore." He winked at me.

"Then I will be your wife who just had twins." I laughed taking Jasmin from him to feed her.

"True." He kissed my neck. "Thank you for choosing me... when I walked out of that room I can admit I was terrified that it would be the last time I kissed you... in choosing me you made me the happiest man in the world."

"Oh Henry there was never a point from the moment that we went out on that picnic that it could have been anyone but you... you and my kids are my life and I love you with all of my heart and soul. He put Jasmin in the crib and laid down on the bed next to me.

"I love you Janet..."

"I love you Henry."

    He kissed me and pulled me into his arms where we fell asleep knowingthat there was still a lot of ups and a lot of downs but at least we would betogether and full of love and our family was happy and complete.    

The end