2 · 두

c h a p t e r   t w o  |  e d i t e d
"why are you like all the rest?" ~ jeon. jk

————————————————————————

Jungkook hesitantly stood up from his desk, biting his bottom lip with worry while you just tried not to crack up into laughter

Walking to the front he picked up the chalk, looking at the problem with a confused lost face. With a sigh you shook your head, some things never change. 

"Uh....can I get some help? I was a little confused on this chapter...," he mumbled, looking at the ground with embarrassment.

"Sit down Jungkook, next time keep your mouth shut and pay attention. You might learn some things that way, unless I need to move y/n...?" Mr.Yun questioned out, raising his eyebrow.

Mentally in your mind you prayed for Jungkook to say yes sir and not loose his temper, you didn't want to be moved away from him.

Jungkook swallowed his pride and nodded, bowing quickly. He trudged back to his seat and sat down, quiet for the rest of the class period. Not even sneaking glances at you like he usually does.

.∧_∧
( ・ω・。)つ━☆・*。 •After Class•
⊂  ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *'¨)
         .. '¸..*'¨) ¸..*¨)
          (¸..' (¸..'* ☆

Since this class was the last one you had, that meant school was out. You excitedly put away your materials in your backpack, already thinking of the sleeping in and no school for the weekend.

You waited for Jungkook to finish putting away all his stuff, standing by his desk and tapping your foot impatiently. He had a grim expression on his face, that you didn't pay attention to, as he was roughly shoving things in his backpack. You touched his shoulder lightly to tell him to hurry up, but he just turned around instead and glared at you.

Slinging his bag over his shoulder he pushed past you, not saying anything. Making his way out of the classroom, leaving you standing there with lips parted open in shock.

'Why did he do that?' You thought to yourself angrily, and also even if you didn't want to admit it you were a bit hurt.

He was your best friend since you moved to South Korea from America in middle school. The both of you rarely fought all those years till now. You didn't remember doing anything wrong...right?

"Good for him, Jungkook Oppa finally ditched that little attention seeking baby," a girl whispered out loudly on purpose to her group of friends as they laughed.

You shook your head, embarrassed and humiliated in front of your teacher. You rushed out, not missing Mr.Yun's apologetical face he was making at you, which for some reason made you even more mad. You didn't even stop yourself from whispering a quick "fuck you" to the group of girls before ditching the classroom.

You speed walked down the hallway, finally catching up to him outside.
"Yah! What was that for?" You asked with bewilderment, stomping your foot in frustration when he turned around to face you.

Jungkook rolled his eyes while pulling at his backpack sleeve. "Leave me alone y/n, you're just like the rest," he spat out with a disgusted expression.

"The rest? What the hell are you talking about?" you replied with a defending tone of voice, utterly confused at this point.

He chuckled and looked you in the eyes, a not so nice expression on his face. "Laughing at me when I don't do things perfect, cause supposedly to be famous you have to be extra smart? So what if I'm not! That gives no reason for my ex best friend to laugh at me. You do it all the time and today was definitely not the best morning for you to pull shit like that on me." Jungkook sighed out with a shake of his head, his anger replaced by hurt.

Before you could say anything he turned around, jogging away, leaving you alone.

Again.

He didn't even let you explain how it was a joke.

You let out a frustrated yell and threw your bag to the floor, stomping your foot once again. A freshmen looked at you like you were crazy, you sure felt a little crazy.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? DONT YOU HAVE ANY MANERS FOR YOUR SENIORS?" You huffed out at him, making him run away in shock.

Wait- hold up.

Did he say ex friend?