3 · 세

c h a p t e r t h r e e | e d i t e d
"it's time for the bloody war" ~ your family

————————————————————————

Running home you stomped up the stairs, walking into your room and slamming the door behind you

Running home you stomped up the stairs, walking into your room and slamming the door behind you. After that you proceed to fall onto bed and have a long 2-3 hour crying session reflecting on the unfairness of your life in particular.

Also the fact that you had exams coming up, and therefore like the procrastinator you were, you had watched BIGBANG concerts online to release stress. Instead of actually studying-

Meanwhile downstairs your Mom, Father, and brothers were curiously looking up the stairs, hearing loud sobbing noises coming from your room.

"Is she okay...?" Yoongi muttered out worriedly, your big brother by five years.

Your little brother Taehyung, who was eight years old, just shook his head heading towards the kitchen. "I'll go get the chocolate, it's your turn to feed Satan this time hyung," he called out behind his back as he was gathering all the chocolate from the cabinets. Trying to balance them in his little arms as he wobbled back to the others.

Your Father widened his eyes, looking at your mother with slight hesitation.
"Is she....do you think...," he thought out loud, stroking his chin.

"On her period, yes I think so," your mother finished, sighing and pulling her hair into a bun, causing the whole family to let out a groan.

Yoongi hit the side of his head in frustration with his fist. "Oh god not again, I call sleeping on the couch, I can't sleep in my room since its next to hers."

Taehyung handed the chocolate to yoongi, gesturing wordlessly up the stairs. He however quickly shook his head no and passed the chocolate to your father. Who in turn almost threw it at your mom just to get away from this whole situation.

"ITS NOT LIKE SHES GOING TO KILL YOU, AISH- Men these days..," she muttered out, grabbing the chocolate while the others silently thanked her with their eyes. She did however quietly tiptoe up the stairs, you could never be too safe.

As she knocked on the door to your room, you were still in tears, now throwing socks at your wall in anger also.

"Darling, open up dear!!" Eomma called out her hands full with the chocolate.

"LEAVE ME ALONE CANT YOU SEE IM BUSY CURSING THE WORLD FOR GIVING ME THESE USELESS SITUATIONS WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH STUFF LIKE THIS BEFORE?!" You screamed out throwing your textbook at the wall, pretending the wall was Jungkooks face. That made you feel better, you try throwing things when you're mad. It really does help.

"IT'S OKAY SWEETIE EVERYONE GOES THROUGH THIS, ALL GIRLS DO, ITS THE SIDE EFFECT OF BECOMING A GROWN WOMAN!" Your mother yelled out trying to be heard over all the throwing of books that you were doing.

"WHY DOES EVERY GIRL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS?! WHY ME? ME LIFE WAS FINE UNTIL THIS MORNING, WHY CANT I GO BACK IN TIME TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS? LIKE 24 HOURS AGO WOULD BE A GOOD DAY!!" You screamed sobbing into your Got7 pillow.

Sure you knew you were being a bit dramatic with all the screaming and crying, but as long as it let out your stress then you were fine with that.

Your mother sighed and walked in, dumping the chocolate on the floor and sitting next to you. She hugged you close and stroked your hair as you sobbed quietly into the pillow.

"Take a deep breath love. Every girl goes through this okay? You're not the only one, it's hard and difficult situations, and sometimes it makes you feel weird different things you never thought of before. But it's just called hormones, and they change when you get older. You just have to know that it won't last, give it a couple days and you'll be fine. You just have to be patient, these things are not meant to be rushed. The whole family will be here for you during times like these so don't worry," Eomma cooed kissing your forehead.

Even if you didn't tell your mom about you and Jungkook apparently she somehow knew? She even could give you advice, mom goals.

Being best friends with an Idol does have its difficult times, and hormones do suck. He doesn't even know you liked him since last year, he probably would never like you, but you accepted that. Admiring him from a friendship stance was completely fine. Your mom was also right, your feelings won't last...you'll move on...somehow you'll make yourself move on. But your friendship with Jungkook? You still want that, you just have to be patient like mother said, wait for him to give you a chance to explain. He was always so hardheaded and stubborn.

Glancing up at your mom you smiled, kissing her cheek. Wiping the tears away with the back of your hand as you sniffled.
"Thank you for understanding and always knowing what to say," you whispered back.

She winked and pulled you in for a last hug before getting up.
"We girls need to stick together, boys just don't understand these things sometimes you know? Also eat the chocolates, it'll make you feel better."

"Thanks mom," you replied with a chuckle blowing a kiss as she catches it- the cringe was real. But as long as it was with your mom you couldn't care less. You loved her to bits.

"So how did it go?" The boys asked as your mother lay on the living room couch mentally exhausted.

"Mission accomplished," she stated as they howled and threw themselves at each other in celebration.

"I'm glad I don't have to deal with blood coming out of my butt!" Taehyung cheered out as your dad chuckled.