Chapter 7: Im Back Babe

You blinked your eyes at the sudden slam, you even saw the dust on the floors rising in the air. Making interesting patterns like a heart, a dog maybe...oh and that one looked like a-

Momo squinted her eyes.
"Jungkook is that you? I can't see cause Ms.BS has a toxic fog hanging around her."

Jungkook sighed crossing his arms.
"Yes this is Jungkook Momo, and how about you y/n? No OMO KOOKIE IS HERE AND HE SAVED MY ASS YAY!?"

You hurriedly looked up at him.
"Huh? Oh-its you...," you mumbled rolling your eyes.

Besides you weren't on good terms with him right now.

All the while the lady who kidnapped you girls was looking at the whole exchange with wide eyes.
"UsbdajkaosjsbbdbabhahzhNankakansnshjssbxbznnIa," sounds came out of her mouth, her hands lying useless at her sides.

Jungkook took out his pocket knife and walked towards you guys, cutting the ropes. Still mad at him from the whole argument, you didn't say anything, just looking at the ground. He noticed and sighed, going to cut off Momos ropes now.

"Y-YOU GUYS CANT GO ANYWHERE!!!!!!" The lady finally screamed with desperation, her arms going wide at her sides to try to block the door entrance.

Momo raised her eyebrow.
"Bitch move out the way or I swear to Jackson Wangs washing board abbs I will run you over with mister "oppa kookie" right here," she insisted starting to walk towards the door.

The girl growled and lashed out on Momo, scratching her in the face with her nails. Momos eyes widened, holding her cheek in pain.

"Oh my €£¥#% god €¥%#% it hurts oh my ----- lord &@&&€£ I'm going to &&$&@€££€££ your --- YOU CRAZY SON OF A ------- £¥€££'$&$!!!" She screamed her eyes flashing.

You rushed over to Momo to make sure she was okay, staring daggers at the lady.

"OKAY GAMES OVER MOVE NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD IM CALLING THE POLICE!" You warned, reaching for your pocket to get your-hey....where's your phone? You nervously patted all your pockets, trying to feel for your phone.

"Jungkook did you see my phone?" You asked worriedly as you looked back at him.

He puffed out his cheeks, turning to glance at the wall.
"Oh NOW you notice me..."

You narrowed your eyes, hand clenching into fists.
"You are in NO position to say something like that when you've been ignoring me for weeks, acting like I'm a nobody in your life, getting mad at me for no apparent reason AND saying I don't matter to you to people behind my back. So ya as you can see I'm not very happy that I'm stuck in the same room as you receiving death threats. And I'm certainly not about to say thank you for supposedly 'saving us' when it's your fault we got kidnapped in the first place due to your little stalker/obsessive fangirl over there!" You pointed your voice rising as you glared at him.

His eyes widened in shock, his lips patting open but no sound coming out, he was bewildered.

Momo winced at all the information, letting out a awkward chuckle.
"Okay then...so how about we get out of here and then solve this friend dilemma...agreed?"

"FINALLY! Yes we can get back to me killing you now," the woman stated rolling her eyes as she leaned against the wall.

You flipped her head to face her, crossing your arms as you looked at her furiously.
"What the hell is your name anyway, so I can report you to the authorities," you stated trying to remain calm even though inside you were hyperventilating.

"Scarlet....Kim Scarlet....I'm surprised you don't remember me...eh I did move here a week ago and with you mopping around I guess you never realized," she snickered an evil smirk on her face.

Your face however was shell shocked, you stumbled backward, bumping into Jungkook who held you tightly by the waist so you would fall.

Your thoughts clouded together, so that all you could see and hear were your past memories.

All those times Scarlet bullied you as a kid, all the scars and bruises left on your body because of her. All because she was jealous of your friendship with Jungkook.

She nodded her head, approaching you carefully, a grin on her face.
"Remember me now pabo? Remember this face? Because I'm never going to let you forget again....

...I'm back baby."

if you do | jeon.jk [EDITING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें