4 · 사

c h a p t e r   f o u r  |  e d i t e d
"a lost cause" ~ your therapist :)

————————————————————————

You were walking to school the next morning, alone

You were walking to school the next morning, alone. Ever since you and Jungkook fought three weeks ago he's been giving you the cold shoulder, unfortunately that included not walking you to school or walking you home.

To be honest you missed not having someone to talk to in the mornings, or afternoons. You missed the inside jokes you guys had, and most of all you missed the friendship you both knew.

Also the fact that you were a social loner who didn't have many friends at all— *aheM* none.

His little silent treatment was annoying you, especially because you knew your laughing couldn't have triggered this outcome. You used to tease him all the time and he never got that upset. Something else was going on that he wasn't telling you about.

But you would continue to take your mother's advice, just give him some space and be patient. I mean he's sure to come around, right? He can't be mad at you forever over a silly thing like that. You'll have to ask him what's the real reason that's bothering him, soon.

Finally you got to the school, the time seemed so short because of your busy mind; elaborating on possible life situations that would make Jungkook that upset. Trugging to all your classes you stayed quiet for most of the day, not saying anything or volunteering like the rest.

It's what you've been doing since you guys fought, you just didn't have the energy anymore with your thoughts running in circles on itself. Let's not forget the factor that you've been getting lazier because of exams, go productivity!

Soon enough it was a little more than halfway through the school day, and that meant lunch time. Not like you felt like eating, the day after you fought with Jungkook you went to the cafeteria to eat alone, and that ended badly enough. Who knew girls could be so damn mean?

f  l   a   s   h   b  a   c   k

You made sure to sit at the back table alone with with your lunch, because of the nice sunlight on that side that illuminated the otherwise darkish cafetera. A group of girls that used to tease you before you and Jungkook became friends sat at that exact table, plopping their trays directly next to yours.

They made stupid jokes about your meal choice, but you didn't do anything. Just sat there as nonsense words came flying out of their mouth. As their greedy little fingers took your food and pulled at your hair a bit. That however was the final straw, they could talk crap all they wanted but the moment they decided to touch you was when you had enough.

Immediately getting up you took your milk carton and spilled it on one of the girls head, furious at the fact that they thought you couldn't protect yourself.