Chapter 6: Sicko Lady

"Put the other one over there, next to the girl with the school uniform..," a voice rang out causing you to wake up with a start.

You squinted your eyes, trying to open them, but that didn't help since the room was completely dark.

"Aria the other girl woke up...what should we do?" A guys voice rang out, you recognized it from the people who kidnapped you.

Oh right...you got kidnapped...woopie!

The day when you just want to go home and sleep is the day you get your first experience at being put on ransom.

Better get used to living here since your family's finally getting their Christmas wish.

Maybe they would let you add in some decor to this place? Like plants and flowers, and a frappe machine! 

"Shut up Xia just leave them alone, your job is done you guys can leave now," a female voice hissed turning on the bright lights.

It blinded your vision for a few moments, but slowly your eyes adjusted and you could make out where you were.

It was a small room, about the size of a living room, no furniture, no colors. Just white walls and a gray carpet, and the bright over head light. A door was on the wall facing in front of you, but it was blocked by a girl around your age standing in front of it.

"Anyeong y/n and Momo," the girl sneered her hand at her hip as she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

A piece got caught on her lipstick, ha that ruined the whole effect.

Damn though she looked like a complete attention wanting diva right here, you could even smell her perfume from all the way on the other side of the room.

"Um Anyeong I guess, but there no one else here but me and you, maybe your perfume is affecting your vision since it's basically a fog around you," you said with fake sympathy as you sniffled at how the smell was overpowering.

How can she BREATHE with that gas hanging around her?!

She chuckled pointing right next to you, not even saying anything.

Great she's too lazy to be a good host ether, this would take some time getting used to. You better not be paying rent for this 'hospitality.'

At least you had a roommate though...maybe? Hopefully she knew how to play uno.

You turned your head sideways but then finally realized you were sitting on a chair and were tied to it. Your arms tied with rope behind your back, and your feet tied together so you couldn't walk.

You could make out some strawberry blond hair though, and another chair.

"Is anyone else here?" You called out trying to kick your feet but they were tied.

"Yep, hey I'm Momo."

"Nice to meet you Momo I'm y/n"

"Ya I figured since my name and yours were the only names she said."

"Eh true, wanna grab some lunch after this? I'm starving."